Wouldn't that be easier? Like the way we have a cursor on web pages? Sometimes I need to click on a link or copy and paste and the whole scrolling thing messes me up. Anyone else feel the same way I do?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-09 03:25 PM
    I guess im a bit confused, when im on a email i can still scroll through the page and be able to click links and copy and paste text.
    12-12-09 03:40 PM
    I guess im a bit confused, when im on a email i can still scroll through the page and be able to click links and copy and paste text.
    Yes I can too, I just meant that it would be easier to do so if we had a curson instead of having to scroll all the way down or sideways.

12-12-09 04:37 PM
    why doesn't rim incorporate a cursor when viewing emails?
    Research In Motion - Contact
    12-12-09 05:25 PM
    If you don't like the thread don't reply. I do think the cursor would serve us well so if you don't then at least don't bash me for it. Some people on CB are way too rude and inconsiderate towards others.

12-12-09 05:58 PM
    Well, you missed my point.

The point is that no one hear can answer the question of why RIM hasn't incorporated this feature or that feature.

Those questions need to be directed to RIM.

I wasn't being rude. And there was not a single thing bashing you in my post. Perhaps you are a bit defensive.
    12-12-09 06:18 PM
    Well, you missed my point.

The point is that no one hear can answer the question of why RIM hasn't incorporated this feature or that feature.

Those questions need to be directed to RIM.

I wasn't being rude. And there was not a single thing bashing you in my post. Perhaps you are a bit defensive.
    If you weren't being rude than I am sorry, I'm just used to it here. And I don't want to reach out to rim I don't think a single person would have that big of an impression on them, if a lot more ppl feel the way that I do and this thread blew up saying that it would be better if we had the cursor then I'm sure either 1 of the CB guys or someone else that had pull would speak with a RIM rep and maybe make a difference. But I doubt that it would happen lol

12-12-09 06:22 PM
    Wouldn't that be easier? Like the way we have a cursor on web pages? Sometimes I need to click on a link or copy and paste and the whole scrolling thing messes me up. Anyone else feel the same way I do?

sometimes i do feel that it would be helpful
    12-13-09 07:39 AM
    When I read my email I have a blue cursor that highlights a letter/ web link when I use my track pad. If that isn't what you are talking about then I'm not clear about your request. Sorry.
    12-13-09 07:45 AM
    When I read my email I have a blue cursor that highlights a letter/ web link when I use my track pad. If that isn't what you are talking about then I'm not clear about your request. Sorry.

I meant 1 of those ^^^^^^^ the way we have 1 on the browser that can be moved freely throughout the screen...
    Last edited by jstray; 12-13-09 at 10:54 AM.
    12-13-09 10:34 AM

I meant 1 of those ^^^^^^^ the way we have 1 on the browser that can be moved freely throughout the screen...
    Ah..gottcha. Thanks.
    12-13-09 11:17 AM
    I'm confused. We have a cursor in emails. It is the plain old fashioned solid box (highlighting a character or a link). Is there really a need for a smaller one that will take longer to scroll through an email? I'm trying to figure out what we will gain compared to what we already have. Links are easily selected. Copy and paste is one menu click away for the Select and then another for the Copy when you are done. I don't think there is any way to get that simpler or quicker.
    12-13-09 12:32 PM
    I'm confused. We have a cursor in emails. It is the plain old fashioned solid box (highlighting a character or a link). Is there really a need for a smaller one that will take longer to scroll through an email? I'm trying to figure out what we will gain compared to what we already have. Links are easily selected. Copy and paste is one menu click away for the Select and then another for the Copy when you are done. I don't think there is any way to get that simpler or quicker.
    I still say the browser cursor would be easier. Sometimes I'll find myself scrolling through an email and missing the link that's all the way to the right of the screen because I scrolled down or up by mistake, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion and mine is that the cursor would make life with my berry a bit easier

12-13-09 12:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD