example: on my curve I had several ring profiles. I created a loud profile for workplace and a normal for quiet locations. BlackBerry took this away in Q10. however I did have option of toggling between last two ring settings example normal and vibrate only. Noe since last up date I can now have my multiple profiles but the quick choice now defaults to normal and silent no mater what.
    next issue: many internet functions no longer work with Q10 . certain videos , streaming radio IE slacker , Pandora , and what the hell is up with the playbook give us back some support Ive about had it with Black Berry.
    02-07-16 01:04 PM
    So you've gone to Settings > Notifications > tapped on the star at the bottom for quick settings and have checked to add additional profiles and that hasn't worked? That's odd... You do know there's a difference between tapping on the Notification rectangle and the square bell icon beside it, right? Different functions.
    Or are you only concerned with keyboard shortcuts? If so, bummer indeed.

Q10SQN100-2/10.3.2.2876
    02-07-16 01:27 PM
    Aside from the ringer issues (that's on BB), the rest of what you're talking about is simply the ongoing evolution of the mobile industry. Mobile Flash is no longer natively supported by any platform - BB was the last to drop support for it - ironic given that it was dropped due to multiple massive security holes - so if you must use Flash sites for content, you'll have to choose a third-party browser that supports Flash and know ahead of time that you're putting yourself at risk.

And the Playbook is a 5 year old device that's been officially EOL (end of life) for 2 years already. What, exactly, are you expecting BB to do about it?
    02-07-16 02:33 PM
    My IIc doesn't support 1080p... I will never ever buy another Apple product.

BlackBerry Classic non-camera, Cricket Wireless
    02-08-16 11:54 AM
    Guess I've been fortunate, software side of things has been rock solid on my SE...
    02-15-16 02:21 PM