I don't NEED it ,but I probably couldn't live without it. Addicted to it, never without it. Keeps me in line with school/work and dates to remember. And of course, the full keyboard for texting.
    04-17-08 03:15 AM
    I need it to fill the void of getting every great tech thing that comes along. If I did not have it I would be going crazy thinking about it (did that since last June). So basically, because I can. Got it and now I am addicted and not going to rehab. No, No, No!
    04-17-08 03:31 AM
    I just wanted a new phone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-08 05:55 AM
    Work work work and more work. Gotta make the donuts.
    04-17-08 06:18 AM
    Honest answer: I actually don't need it.
    But just try and take it from me!
    Same here !!
    04-17-08 06:18 AM
    Without it my life would be unorganized. I use everything in my BB everyday. Except make calls. I don't call much, but when I do I don't stay on the phone longer than 5 minutes.

04-17-08 07:15 AM
    My job made me.They sign a long term contract with verizon.I'm a convert from the treo.and just to know I'm in touch with everyone. family,friends oh wait I don't have any friends. And the job. someone had in their sig. I'm not a profesional I just use profesional tools. That's me

04-17-08 08:00 AM
    I just got my first blackberry a couple of weeks ago. I got a good deal on it so I took it. I don't think it's critical for me since I have easy access to computers most of the time but maybe that will change as I become more familiar with it.
    04-17-08 08:28 AM
    Just because, I want to be 'in'...
    04-17-08 08:29 AM
    Wanted to be more organized. Had a work schedule on their network, Had my personal schedule on a palm & home outlook. So I had to enter things at least twice. So to save time everything now is on my work outlook, wirelessly sync'ed to my 8830. No more looking at 2 schedule to see when I have free time. Much easier. Just wish the calendar program was more like Palm calendars with colors & all.

Plus the internet for up to date scores. Email is a big plus also....
    04-17-08 10:07 AM
    I don't NEED it but try taking it from me and I'll stomp a mudhole in your a**. I'm officially a crack (berry) head.
    04-17-08 10:11 AM
    I really dont need it...but my sidekick 3 broke and i didnt want to put up all the extra cash for a lx. And my friend has a BlackBerry and i fell in luv after i saw i could actually mod it...unlike sidekicks

Matter of fact...lol im about to use it to start putting homework in lOl
    04-17-08 10:15 AM
    Wanted to be more organized. Had a work schedule on their network, Had my personal schedule on a palm & home outlook. So I had to enter things at least twice. So to save time everything now is on my work outlook, wirelessly sync'ed to my 8830. No more looking at 2 schedule to see when I have free time. Much easier. Just wish the calendar program was more like Palm calendars with colors & all.

Plus the internet for up to date scores. Email is a big plus also....
    Color calendar organization is coming with 4.5.... if we ever see it that is.
    04-17-08 10:15 AM
    I don't NEED it but try taking it from me and I'll stomp a mudhole in your a**. I'm officially a crack (berry) head.
    I don't need it too. But I love it, having it and using it for fun.
    04-17-08 10:16 AM
    Honest answer: I actually don't need it.
    But just try and take it from me!
    What he said. Except you can take mine away so I can get a different phone.
    04-17-08 10:23 AM
    First because I hate my treo!!! I am a single mom, with a very busy professional schedule and a teenage daughter with a crazy work and school schedule who just has to participate in too many activities. Doctor appts, meetings, conferences, sports events...you name it, I gotta do it. It keeps me sane!
    04-17-08 10:28 AM
    Well..I don't have a blackberry yet...but here's some reasons why I need one

- All the multimedia features I'm looking for
    - Will be used as my main camera
    - I TEXT like a mad man...and the Curve's keyboard is elite
    - Will use this as my turn by turn GPS
    - Will be my mp3 player
    - Will use this as a reminding device for day to day responsibilites

- Status (surprised someone hasn't admitted this already)
    04-17-08 10:34 AM
    I never though I needed a BB - but now that I have one I don't know why I waited so long. It keeps me organized, makes it so I am not stuck at my computer all day at work and is a fun toy too
    All this rolled into one and oh yea and it is a phone too almost forgot about that
    04-17-08 11:06 AM
    Ahhhh....because you just do... They offered to sell me a Palm Treo so after 10 secs of a cataonic stare they understood that that would not work.

Best,

Otto
    04-17-08 11:13 AM
    Can't imagine having a BlackBerry device and not use it as intended...

I use my BlackBerry mainly for business. I get tons of emails from customers asking questions about accessories and what's coming and what's new and when. Keeping and tracking expenses, orders, back orders, inventory -- all in my BlackBerry device. I'd be totally lost without it.

I hardly use my device for chit-chat, unless they are my contacts on BBM -- but hardly log in on other messengers. Still charge my BlackBerry device at least 2x a day. Heavy on the music and on correspondence. But then again, always have my device on Bluetooth which eats up a lot of battery. But hey, I have got to have my music streamed on my stereo

I'd say, BlackBerry is my lifeline... without it, I'm just another pre-historic woman
    04-17-08 11:13 AM
    I don't need one.
    I could easily replace mine with a Cell Phone, Ipod, Laptop and an Alarm Clock.

NOT!!!
    04-17-08 11:20 AM
    I need mine because I can't see myself going back to Windows Mobile.
    04-17-08 12:57 PM
    Cause BB's are the best!

04-17-08 01:06 PM
    i dont need it. i just want it. lol.
    Same Here!!!! =]
    04-17-08 01:06 PM
    I don't need one.
    I could easily replace mine with a Cell Phone, Ipod, Laptop and an Alarm Clock.

NOT!!!
    Don't forget camera and calendar!

I use mine to keep track of important dates and meetings.
    04-17-08 01:08 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD