So many people sell great themes, but the fraud check is moronic. You can't send an email saying it'll be delivered in 15 min or you can get a call, and don't send the themes until the next day. Never had this prob with any other site. Third issue with these folks...they gotta get their crap together, or don't say it'll take 15 minutes, say you'll get your item in 20 hours. Damn, gotta love mobihand
    12-21-08 02:02 PM
    Ive never had any delivery issues with mobihand.
    12-21-08 02:06 PM
    Out of 4 items I've ever had to buy through them, 1 first took 3 days, bought one two days ago and now today...these last two have been crazy. The email they send would drive anyone insane...15 min delivery or we'll call... It's sunday, they can't have a load to do...really. If bplay can do delivery properly..surely these folks can...5 hours later...still no theme...nice.
    12-21-08 02:11 PM
    But why did you buy 4 items if you are having issues after the 1st one? LOL
    12-21-08 02:12 PM
    I have yet to have any issues with mobihand either...
    12-21-08 02:15 PM
    the first was miutunes back a few months ago...but many theme devs have seem to chosen mobihand to sell their themes...this wasn't a cognizant choice believe me. Eveek & blackberrytheme central have both setup their stores with mobihand. So if I want their products I gotta deal with this moronic third party....
    12-21-08 02:19 PM
    I don't understand why it would take such a long time to send a link
    in this day and age. All that would need to make it a faster process is
    to have script or an alias set that would get the themes out in
    minutes literally.
    If they are nowhere close to the computer, they can use shell
    applications designed for blackberry combine that with a catalog and
    you're good to go.
    12-21-08 02:24 PM
    glad you see my point....still haven't gotten my link.... I'm guessing tomorrow sometime...for a theme link....nice
    12-21-08 02:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD