One not my choice, Samsung
    One of my choice, BlackBerry Z10 2 yes ago, now a Passport.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-15 09:13 PM
    Not me. I just have a work-provided phone. I hated carrying two phones. If I had less choice in the matter and didn't like what I got, then I suppose I might have to get two, but my Z10 does everything for me for work and personal. It helps that I'm one of the sysadmins too...
    01-28-15 11:44 PM
    If I could, I'd carry 2 phones with different OS's so I get the best of both worlds.

Carrying 2 BB10/Android/iOS etc phones sounds silly to me when they both use the same software.
    01-29-15 04:05 AM
    Personally for me, I don't see the point in carrying more than 1 device. I mean I don't buy a windows laptop for gaming and then an apple laptop for Work.

I would rather purchase one device that does the best job for everything. So that the moment I would say the Z30 is the best. Since most android based games work on it and it's a nice size so watching videos ect looks great.

I'm quite happy with my Q5 for work. Don't really need anything else.

Posted via BlackBerry Q5 on 10.2.1.3442
    01-29-15 05:49 AM
    I can see owning more than one phone for enthusiast purposes but wanting to carry and use more than one daily, I don't understand the need or desire.
    This question has been asked quite a few times on CrackBerry....

Many big law firms issue their lawyers with two phones - a BlackBerry for anything confidential, eg email, documents and intranet - and a simple handset for making calls. The logic is that the lawyer in transit can read emails, documents, etc whilst having a conversation at the same time about these emails & documents - speaker phone conversations are not allowed when the lawyer is anywhere public (eg business lounge at the airport) for reasons of client confidentiality.

Also, many people you see with two phones, will only own one of them - the other will be a corporate locked down device that they are not allowed to use for personal stuff. I was at a legal/investment conference a couple of weeks ago (re: major infrastructure projects for renewables - it wasn't the most interesting conference I've ever attended!) and every one of the attractively dressed city women seemed to have an iPhone as well as a BlackBerry - my assumption is that the iPhones were personal devices, and the BlackBerry phones were the ones supplied by their employers. (Don't know about the blokes' phones, as they were not of any interest to look at.....).
    Last edited by BigAl_BB9900; 01-30-15 at 11:21 AM.
    01-29-15 07:01 AM
    GoJaysGo: Funny, as I write this I am on a GO Train holding a Z30 that I have the blackberry balance feature turned on with and actually think it is pretty great. I have my suspicions that what caused problems is that the default hub setting for the emails for Work/Personal is "off" thus dumping everything in one bucket. Nobody wants to read "Graph your TPS reports asap" next to "Enlarge your *****".

For those wanting to split the hub but don't know how:

Go to your hub, press More, press Settings, press Display and Actions. Scroll down and set "Split Work and Personal accounts" to On.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 07:37 AM
    GoJaysGo: Funny, as I write this I am on a GO Train holding a Z30 that I have the blackberry balance feature turned on with and actually think it is pretty great. I have my suspicions that what caused problems is that the default hub setting for the emails for Work/Personal is "off" thus dumping everything in one bucket. Nobody wants to read "Graph your TPS reports asap" next to "Enlarge your *****".

For those wanting to split the hub but don't know how:

Go to your hub, press More, press Settings, press Display and Actions. Scroll down and set "Split Work and Personal accounts" to On.

Posted via CB10
    I don't understand this post. Did someone ask you about splitting work and personal or blackberry balance?
    01-29-15 08:17 AM
    That's like answering I climb a mountain cause it's there.
    And what's wrong with that answer? DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS

OP's statement or questions are very subjective, therefore people's responses will be subject to their respective interpretations.
    01-29-15 08:51 AM
    At any given time, I always carry 2 BB10 phones plus an iPad for various reasons. CAN'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT THEM.
    01-29-15 08:55 AM
    At any given time, I always carry 2 BB10 phones plus an iPad for various reasons. CAN'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT THEM.
    work, personal, and ipad for apps??

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-29-15 11:13 AM
    emannuel0ss0: No, but most people are stupid and don't know how to do things for themselves, so as a time saver I gave the instructions.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 01:08 PM
    work, personal, and ipad for apps??

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Shhh! don't tell nobody but sometimes I play NBA2K14 or 15 when I want to kill some time while on the go. And occasionally, I also use iPad for "bigger screen" but I get most of my work done on my Passport.
    01-29-15 01:46 PM
    I have one account (Verizon) but three different phones. Q10 as my daily driver. The LG G3 and iPhone 6 plus for media.

Posted using my awesome Blackberry Q10.
    01-29-15 02:34 PM
    If I could, I'd carry 2 phones with different OS's so I get the best of both worlds.

Carrying 2 BB10/Android/iOS etc phones sounds silly to me when they both use the same software.
    Agreed, I have three phones...all with a different OS...it's fun to mess around with them. Lovin' BB the most.

Posted using my awesome Blackberry Q10.
    01-29-15 02:36 PM
    I came from Android to BB for the security, and I thought maturity. I think I got the first. I *knew* apps, or lack of, would be an issue; I thought it couldn't possibly be that bad. I'm always the first to point out when I'm not right.

Besides the dearth of apps, the quality is rather wanting as well. The devs seem to be acutely aware of this, and so place you over a barrel and go spelunking into your nether regions with rather silly prices.

My provider, two months later, now has the Android device I drooled over when it came time to renew. (I also drooled over the Z30 when it was released, a year left with my contracted Android. Oh the grass...) So now, I'm going to get it - and for nothing!

My beloved Z30 will still be primary driver. Besides the security, the Hub is amazing. The sound, speakers and phone qualities are stunning. So too is the device itself: A beauty to behold. But I want a "toy" and that'd be my Android device: Too big for a phone, but it could replace my 8" W8 tablet as an e-reader and reasonably comfortable browsing device. Heck, I might even start gaming!

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 05:45 PM
    Sometimes I carry two, Classic and Passport, but most of the time I carry one of them with my Pebble smartwatch. Don't really have a favorite yet between the two phones so I just rotate back and forth. So that leaves my Z10 and Z30 as backups.

BIBF (Berry Intense Berry Fan)

Posted via CB10
    01-30-15 01:28 AM
    The point is, 'cause I want to' is a non-answer. Tells us nothing worthwhile.
    And my point was is that it's a "non-question" to begin with. People tend to overanalyze things. When it comes down to it, adults in a free society do whatever they want to do and don't do what they don't want to do. They may come up with justifications for their behavior and sometimes balance the rewards and consequences, but it all comes back to their initial desires. If those justifications make things worthwhile for you, then that's fine. I call it for what it is: fluff.
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    01-30-15 10:05 AM
    And my point was is that it's a "non-question" to begin with. People tend to overanalyze things. When it comes down to it, adults in a free society do whatever they want to do and don't do what they don't want to do. They may come up with justifications for their behavior and sometimes balance the rewards and consequences, but it all comes back to their initial desires. If those justifications make things worthwhile for you, then that's fine. I call it for what it is: fluff.
    I've lost track, so why do you want to carry 2 or more phones with you again?
    01-30-15 10:20 AM
    I don't anymore... Switched to a Note 4,does everything my Z30 did and has all the apps my 5S had. Prior Z10 and 5S while at work

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-30-15 12:07 PM
    Moto g for boom beach and clash of clans

Posted via CB10
    01-30-15 12:18 PM
    I've lost track, so why do you want to carry 2 or more phones with you again?
    The answer is in your rhetorical post.
    01-30-15 02:14 PM
    Never understood it myself. If they had a phone that was any good in the 1st place, they'd need only 1. That's my reasoning anyway. Coming off of the brilliant z10 to the wonderful Passport I never felt (well hardly ever) the need to use both. My passport does all I need it to.

Synthia likes it when I push AND stroke her buttons; The harlot
    01-30-15 03:26 PM
    I always carry my Bold 9900 and my Q10 with me wherever I go. I just love having the Bold with me for some reason.

Posted via CB10
    01-31-15 06:17 AM
    Never understood it myself. If they had a phone that was any good in the 1st place, they'd need only 1. That's my reasoning anyway. Coming off of the brilliant z10 to the wonderful Passport I never felt (well hardly ever) the need to use both. My passport does all I need it to.

Synthia likes it when I push AND stroke her buttons; The harlot
    It's more for the Apps then anything else. The perfect combo for me would be a keyboarded BB and an iPod/iPad. Best of both worlds.
    01-31-15 08:09 AM
    Some people like to have 2 devices, 1 for personal matter and a professional one.
    01-31-15 11:53 AM
84 1234