I have a Storm on a BES. I use Outlook at work and that is what wirelessly syncs with my BB. I recently realized that I have two contact lists on my Storm. How did i do this? When i go to contacts> options> one of the "desktop" lists does not have an option of a wireless sync. How can i get all of the contacts into one list? Also, the two lists have a different number of contacts in them. Is there a way for me to copy the smaller list and paste it to the larger list? Why does one list not have the wireless sync option. Somebody, help a brutha out. Thanks.
    02-21-09 12:54 AM
    You may have the filter on, separating personal/business contacts. This may or may not be a BES setting for their convenience. You should be able to find out by checking Menu>Filter. My best guess here, I did this once and about drove me nuts til I figured out what I'd done.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-09 08:58 AM
    I have the opposite problem. I tried searching for a half hour but couldn't find an answer. I figured it would be ok to post here.

I'm on a BES using wireless sync. All of my contacts are on one list and i want the personal and work on separate lists. Thanks in advance.
    05-12-09 09:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD