Hello everyone,
    BlackBerry Turkey office was closed. BlackBerry has been cut completely in support . We Blackberry fans as we are troubled by this situation . New production and sales of the devices to be made to our country and we want to take advantage of these high quality products . I would ask the relevant support and assistance .
    Thank you.
    Good work.
    plastikvampir and v_carleone like this.
    10-02-14 04:37 AM
    Not just Turkey, a range of localised European BlackBerry websites have been closed and now re-direct to the global BlackBerry page.

They did not close the offices, they simple reduced them to nothing but Enterprise contacts as far as I can tell. You will still be able to get BlackBerry support, either through the international site or through your carrier.

The effort and cost of keeping up these websites was probably too high compared to the visitor rate.

BlackBerry Passport signed @ C0007CC89
    Hi I will be on tour to Istanbul next week. Please advise if BlackBerry services are available in Turkey.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    dbicer83 likes this.
    10-02-14 05:30 AM
    Hi I will be on tour to Istanbul next week. Please advise if BlackBerry services are available in Turkey.

A study was initiated in this direction . Blackeberry products and services, we want to see in our country .
    Thank you in advance for your support .
    Jaiden likes this.
    10-02-14 07:43 AM

BB10 devices don't depend on carriers offering "BlackBerry services" anymore. You operate on a regular data plan. So it will work on Wi-Fi anywhere. Otherwise you're roaming and it works fine, but be mindful of expensive roaming charges.
    10-02-14 07:53 AM
    BlackBerry Turkey office was closed. BlackBerry has been cut completely in support . We Blackberry fans as we are troubled by this situation . New production and sales of the devices to be made to our country and we want to take advantage of these high quality products.
    When did the Turkey office close?

No offence, but why should it matter whether or not BBRY has a corporate office there? You get your BB devices through your carrier, don't you?
    10-02-14 07:58 AM
    I was in Istanbul last week, right before the Passport launch. I honestly saw maybe 3 BlackBerry phones there in my whole trip. I was there for 6 nights and went out and explored quite a bit and I have a really good eye to see what phone anyone is using or has in their hand.

There was one person who had a Z10 and since I was buying something from his store I asked him about his phone and showed him my Z30 but all he told me was 'BlackBerry is finished here in Turkey '

So I'm not surprised at all. All you see are Samsung's and iPhone's in Istanbul. Turk Cell, which is the main carrier in Istanbul or at least one of the major carriers, because it had locations every where I went, does not even have ANY BlackBerry's on display.

Posted via CB10
    FairlightRacing likes this.
    10-02-14 08:15 AM
    Demand is less than might be perhaps the biggest factor in the closure . But Blackberry has changed the shell . Especially after OS10 devices and Passport harika.z30 want to buy a stack of friends there , but do not get because they can not find the device . Turkey's potential for these devices but Blackberry's marketing, advertising , etc. is required to work in the direction . Thank you for your interest and support .
    Couver81 likes this.
    10-02-14 08:23 AM
    BB10 devices don't depend on carriers offering "BlackBerry services" anymore. You operate on a regular data plan. So it will work on Wi-Fi anywhere. Otherwise you're roaming and it works fine, but be mindful of expensive roaming charges.
    Thank you!

Elite1 likes this.
    10-02-14 08:38 AM
    I was in Istanbul last week, right before the Passport launch. I honestly saw maybe 3 BlackBerry phones there in my whole trip. I was there for 6 nights and went out and explored quite a bit and I have a really good eye to see what phone anyone is using or has in their hand.

There was one person who had a Z10 and since I was buying something from his store I asked him about his phone and showed him my Z30 but all he told me was 'BlackBerry is finished here in Turkey '

So I'm not surprised at all. All you see are Samsung's and iPhone's in Istanbul. Turk Cell, which is the main carrier in Istanbul or at least one of the major carriers, because it had locations every where I went, does not even have ANY BlackBerry's on display.

Posted via CB10
    They DO still appear to sell BBs.....

Ak?ll? Telefonlar | Tablet PCler | V?nn | Yard?m | Turkcell
    10-02-14 09:00 AM
    TURKEY closed on official sites . GLOBAL are guided to the website .
    10-02-14 10:29 AM
    It seems that as the country 's cut -up support . Sad.
    10-02-14 10:34 AM

Posted via CB10
    Turk cell is the only carrier effectively in Turkey. So what they say goes really

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    10-02-14 10:42 AM
    Hello everyone,
    BlackBerry Turkey office was closed. BlackBerry has been cut completely in support . We Blackberry fans as we are troubled by this situation . New production and sales of the devices to be made to our country and we want to take advantage of these high quality products . I would ask the relevant support and assistance .
    Thank you.
    Good work.
    Why BlackBerry turkey ofice closed??
    10-02-14 03:36 PM
    Not just Turkey, a range of localised European BlackBerry websites have been closed and now re-direct to the global BlackBerry page.

They did not close the offices, they simple reduced them to nothing but Enterprise contacts as far as I can tell. You will still be able to get BlackBerry support, either through the international site or through your carrier.

The effort and cost of keeping up these websites was probably too high compared to the visitor rate.

BlackBerry Passport signed @ C0007CC89
    pkcable likes this.
    10-03-14 04:54 AM
    Hey I don't see the need to worry, you don't need to have anything other than a data plan to work ur bb10

Posted via CB10
    10-03-14 04:55 AM
    Hey I don't see the need to worry, you don't need to have anything other than a data plan to work ur bb10

Posted via CB10
    Our worry because it is very natural except Z10 and Q10 can not find the device . Z30 model did not come to our country and passports . To obtain the product from abroad at our own efforts need to . BlackBerry Turkey office is closed discontinuation of support is too much trouble , but the company is boredom . In our country, we want to see these quality products .
    10-03-14 06:35 AM
    Do you have a related development office ?
    10-23-14 04:40 AM
    Thank you.
    Good work
    10-23-14 06:35 AM
    I will bring and sell a BlackBerry Passport device for 2500TL in Ankara, Turkey. Let me know if any of you are interested.

TAN OKAN Q10
    Last edited by tan_okan; 11-03-14 at 05:45 PM.
    nick13b likes this.
    11-03-14 11:41 AM
    I was surprised too when I attempted to see 10.3 for Q10 release date on T�rkiye Web Site. But it directed to Global Website. I am a real admirer of Blackberry quality and will be very sad if new products are going to be hard to purchase. Here, people doesn't understand about quality, they only want whatever the see on billboards or tv ads. Wish that these unnecessary brands does not affect the existence of Blackberry in T�rkiye. I want to share this song with you Blackberry, Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
    11-04-14 09:53 AM
    Is there any progress on the issue

Z10 Tapatalk - OS 10.3.1.2267 - PIN 24E16634
    02-18-15 01:10 PM
    Wasn't Turkey one of the least supported BlackBerry regions anyway? Could be the reason to reduce efforts.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-15 04:14 PM
    Arrived back from Turkey on holiday, all I saw was Samsung and iPhone devices, with a handful of feature phones, zero BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    03-14-15 08:57 AM
    Yep, just returned from Turkey. People having iPhones or Samsung (mainly Note class) and feature phones. Literally haven't seen anything else.
    03-14-15 09:48 AM
    ?

Z10 Tapatalk - OS 10.3.1.2726 - PIN 24E16634
    04-13-15 01:11 PM
27 12