So when I set up the Bold I entered the time as asked, a few minutes off.

Why doesn't AT&T synchronize the time correctly now? My BB still thinks the time is 4 minutes behind the actual time. I mean, even my crappy old cell phone was able to figure that out
    02-08-09 03:29 PM
    When I go into options>date/time I have the time source set to "Blackberry." But I just switched it to "network" right now and it's the same time. I don't know why it's four minutes behind on yours. What is your source for "actual time"?
    02-08-09 03:41 PM
    ^ Thanks, fixed it.

I LOVE this forum
    02-08-09 04:14 PM
    i just found that setting like two days ago!
    02-08-09 04:21 PM
    Thanks! That's good to know........LOL My berry was always 5 minutes ahead of the time here. Of course with us its hard to figure out what the exact time is because our internet shows a different time on the cable box than the one on my computer. LOL Friends have told me that the time of my posts in another forum always seemed ahead when I was on my laptop. The server I'm on right now says 4:32 while the cable box says 4:24............ LOL

~Jazzi~
    02-08-09 04:24 PM
    Lol, mine was always 2 minutes behind till I fixed it.
    02-08-09 08:30 PM
    Yeah the "BlackBerry" option means that your device's time will be updated by the BlackBerry network, whereas the "Network" setting will pull the time from your carrier (i.e. T-Mobile, AT&T, etc.).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-09 01:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD