i was trying to post on the how to forum and can't post there - any reason or idea why??

Anyway - I'll post my question here -

If you get 2 email accounts in your message list, is there a way to make emails from one account be highlighted or differentiated from ones from other account?

Note - I have BBSmart Email Viewer...
    06-05-08 10:48 AM
    You can't post in the how to forums at all - we move threads there that are FAQ or instructional.

To answer your question, I think with BBSmart you can set the emails to show in different colors in the options .. not positive though. I believe you can change the background color etc.
    06-05-08 10:50 AM
    Got it thanks... Re the posting

Regarding the email ? -

I tried changing the color in BBSmart and it changed the header color when I open it up but i was looking for a way to look at my message list and see it colored or highlighted there...
    06-05-08 10:53 AM
    BBSmart doesn't effect the message list view, only the emails you open to read.
    06-05-08 10:57 AM
    Thanks Chaz...

So is there a way to do what I'm asking that you know of -- ??

My Treo used to do it so I can't imagine the BB not being able to --

MG

BBSmart doesn't effect the message list view, only the emails you open to read.
    06-05-08 11:30 AM
    I don't think there is a way through the messages folder...however if you go to your App screen and unhide the separate email accounts, you can open up each inbox separately. Not exactly what you were looking for...
    06-05-08 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD