I wanna know why I cant use BB messenger while Im on-line through Verizon with my tether! Can I somehow dn ld something that will alllow this. Is there a BB Mess for PC that I can DnLd to still use while tethering?
    05-10-10 04:13 PM
    There's no BBM for PC. Are you using the 3rd party app, Tether, to tether, or are you using DM or VZAM?
    05-10-10 04:16 PM
    Yes if you tether with Tether, the 3rd Partry App, or with another 3rd party app called Bayalink Liberty, you CAN use BBM.
    05-10-10 04:23 PM
    Exactly where I was going with it, pk The op hasn't made it clear about her/his tethering method.
    05-10-10 04:26 PM
    not sure what you mean by tethering method. I have the option to tether thru VZW thru VZAccess manager. I pay monthly for this option.
    05-10-10 05:39 PM
    not sure what you mean by tethering method. I have the option to tether thru VZW thru VZAccess manager. I pay monthly for this option.
    Well, I've never tried BBM while tethered via VZAccess manager (VZAM), but I know it works if you use the 3rd party app called Tether, which can be found at Tether.com. There is a 7-day free trial available.
    05-10-10 05:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD