when i connect my BB to the pc i can see that my memory card is full but when i open to select files it simply says folder empty, but when i go onto my phone all the pics are there.. can anyone help please.
    07-09-15 02:18 PM
    Go into your storage settings and turn on usb mass storage.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    07-09-15 02:23 PM
    Are the photos on the BlackBerry saved to the device memory or a microSD card in the device?
    If you have a microSD card in the BlackBerry, check to see if the pictures are save there via File Manger app. Use that app to also see what the folder name is where the pictures are stored.
    Generally, images take by your BlackBerry's camera will be in a folder called Camera and images you download or copy to your BlackBerry are generally in a folder called Photos.
    Both the device memory and microSD card with have a camera folder and photos folder.

If you have a microSD card in a BlackBerry, and you hook it to a computer via USB, you should see two "drives" on your PC's Windows Explorer.
    One will the the device memory and the other will be the microSD card.
    Just navigate to the correct "drive" and folder and your pictures should be there.

The only other way the pictures would be "missing" when view from a PC, but there when view from the BlackBerry picture viewer is if you have Device Encryption turned on.
    You will need to turn that off, which will then un-encrypt the pictures, and then they can be located and viewed on a PC.
    07-09-15 02:30 PM
    Go into your storage settings and turn on usb mass storage.
    ^^^^^This.
    07-09-15 03:11 PM
    when i connect my BB to the pc i can see that my memory card is full but when i open to select files it simply says folder empty, but when i go onto my phone all the pics are there.. can anyone help please.
    Did you get two drive letters remapped, one for SD and one for onboard flash?

Posted via CB10
    07-09-15 03:22 PM