Is it just me or does a black BlackBerry with gold frets and frame in either black or white look awesome. It has been proven by Apple and Samsung that people love gold on there phones and by gold I mean fake gold on their phones the Chinese love anything that looks like gold and will buy just because of the colour for example a BlackBerry leap in black with gold buttons and a gold BlackBerry symbol on the back or any BlackBerry 10 device with a keyboard and gold frets looks sweet. Another thing I don't understand is why charge more money for a red passport if you want to sell the devices then don't raise the price by 100$

Posted via CB10
    03-29-15 10:58 PM
    There was very limited edition of gold Passports, and they sold faster than I could sneeze. I think the made only 50 of them but every now and then they seem to pop up on eBay. Seen 2 already but boy, are they pricey or what.
    03-29-15 11:17 PM
    Is it just me, or does a black BlackBerry with gold frets-and frame in either black or white-look awesome? It has been proven by Apple and Samsung that people love gold (and by "gold" I mean fake gold) on their phones. The Chinese love anything that looks like gold and will buy just because of the color. For example, a BlackBerry Leap in black with gold buttons and a gold BlackBerry symbol on the back...or any BlackBerry 10 device with a keyboard and gold frets looks sweet. Another thing I don't understand is why charge more money for a red Passport? If you want to sell the devices, don't raise the price by $100.
    Why can't I buy a BlackBerry with gold on it from BlackBerry come on Mr Chen the wake up!-7c0bec5908811acee0bc070cca2b13779dfe9f02e584a13d8778dbcc3d3ee61b.jpg
    Umaima_B_Dia likes this.
    03-29-15 11:19 PM
    Yeah I realize they have made limited edition devices but what I am saying is we need gold for the masses tell me a rich buissnes man doesn't want gold on his BlackBerry or anyone for that fact

Posted via CB10
    03-29-15 11:25 PM
    Yeah I realize they have made limited edition devices but what I am saying is we need gold for the masses tell me a rich buissnes man doesn't want gold on his BlackBerry or anyone for that fact

Posted via CB10
    Have you considered using gold crayons to change the look of your BlackBerry? I personally think JC has other, more important problems on his mind these days.
    Last edited by nolimits7; 03-29-15 at 11:46 PM.
    AnimalPak200 likes this.
    03-29-15 11:28 PM
    Is it just me or does a black BlackBerry with gold frets and frame in either black or white look awesome. It has been proven by Apple and Samsung that people love gold on there phones and by gold I mean fake gold on their phones the Chinese love anything that looks like gold and will buy just because of the colour for example a BlackBerry leap in black with gold buttons and a gold BlackBerry symbol on the back or any BlackBerry 10 device with a keyboard and gold frets looks sweet. Another thing I don't understand is why charge more money for a red passport if you want to sell the devices then don't raise the price by 100$

Posted via CB10
    Rose Gold for India and Pakistan to match native gold colour from.mines in that area.

Onyx near camera lens fixture or around it. As much as I don't like it on phones, bring back REAL leather options:

Suede in various stains/colours,
    Soft leathers,
    Alcantara leather (hint this is NOT a real leather but heavily used in cars)

The fans loved leather on the Bold 9000, and just recently announced on the Porsche P'8993 as well. By default the Passport should have had this and I think would've increased sales.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-15 12:16 AM
    I agree anything to increase hardware sales is important when hardware is a large portion of your profit

Posted via CB10
    03-30-15 12:28 AM
    The Birdman must have a lot of time on his hands to be fixing everyone's punctuation on these forums doesn't sound like he is a BlackBerry fan not sure why he is posting

Posted via CB10
    03-30-15 12:36 AM
    The Birdman must have a lot of time on his hands to be fixing everyone's punctuation on these forums doesn't sound like he is a BlackBerry fan not sure why he is posting

Posted via CB10
    He was just highlighting the difference between "Let's eat Grandma!" and "Let's eat, Grandma!"

He helps around the forum so I am sure he qualifies for a BlackBerry fan.
    03-30-15 12:48 AM
    Ok good to know, saw some of his other post and he seemed like a jackass. This is my first time posting on forums, didn't realize I would be graded on punctuation. If I decided to come back I will try harder, LOL

Passport,Q10,red Z10,Z30, bold 9900
    Umaima_B_Dia likes this.
    03-30-15 01:04 AM

Posted via CB10
    Live and let fly... (the birdman, haha)
    :-)

�   Passposted while waiting for the Zzzzzlider....   �
    03-30-15 01:04 AM