I am guessing there is something very simple to fix here, my apologies as I am new to BB.
    I am using a media card on my Q10. In the camera app I have the setting changed so that "save on media card" is enabled. The problem is, when I open the "Pictures" app, there are no pictures to be displayed.
    When I open file manager ->media cardthere is a folder called "camera" which has my pictures in it. So they are there, but even then, the thumbnails do not display the actual picture unless I click on them one by one to view them (not optimal for browsing my pics).
    So, how can I get these pictures to show up in the "Pictures" app for easy viewing?
    thanks in advance!

EDIT: I took a video. I opened the "video" app and it was there. I then opened the "pictures" app and the pictures I had taken earlier where now there. Weird glitch I guess. Thanks for the prompt responses guys!
    Last edited by benwards2; 02-13-15 at 04:12 PM. Reason: issue resolved
    02-13-15 02:35 PM
    You are correct, not convienient. You may have to peruse the app store or BB world for and an app that does what you want.

One would think it would be the same as from device to card.......go figure....
    02-13-15 03:30 PM
    I started having this issue on my z10 recently as well. The pictures do show up eventually in the pictures app, so I'm not sure what's going on. I just checked and a pic I took earlier today is there in the pictures app. Weird.
    Donnierock likes this.
    02-13-15 03:58 PM
    currently, the pictures will sync to the pictures app after I take a video. But then pics taken after that video will not sync to the pictures app until I take another video. Weird indeed.
    02-13-15 04:27 PM
    Try restarting your phone. I often go weeks without a reboot and sometimes that helps clear things up.
    02-13-15 06:37 PM
    Try cleaning the contact area on the SD card. Just use a pencil eraser lightly and reinstall. Had the same issue on my passport and fixed the issue.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-15 08:13 PM
    Back up your files. Then format the media card on the device. My micro sd was acting up last week, I formatted it and it's fine now.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-15 08:15 PM