So this is my story...
    (February 9)
    I was at lunch break when I decided to access crackberry.com. I realized Bla1ze posted that blackberryshop dropped BBZ30 to $224. I was expecting to upgrade my Z10 and realized that this was the best price I can get for a great phone. Went to blackberryshop, but before checkout, I called a friend that was thinking of finally upgrading from his Bold. He inmediately said to me that he also wanted one Z30. Proceed to make the order of two black Z30 and made the purchase.
    (February 10)
    Received order confirmation with tracking number. Fedex system displayed February 12 as expected delivery date.
    (February 12)
    I live in Mexico, but I always buy online (amazon, walmart, bestbuy...) since my grandparents live in Texas. Called my grandma when I received the notification that the package was delivered and she said that the package was already safe with her. My family was planning to visit my grandparents next weekend (February 20) so I was going to have the phones very fast (usually when I buy things and they received them, have to wait until they come or we visit them, around 2-3 months)
    (February 20)
    I arrived to their home and received my package. I was excited until I realized that the box had inside just one phone!!! Inmediately called blackberry and while I was waiting for someone to speak with me all those posts with horror stories about blackberryshop came to mind. I explained everything to the support guy and then he told me that he raised a ticket and I will receive news Wednesday (February 25).
    (February 25)
    No news from blackberryshop
    (February 26)
    Called blackberryshop again and they told me that they are still investigating my case that it is already in a high priority status and I will receive news by Tuesday (March 3)
    (March 3)
    No news from blackberry
    (March 4)
    Called blackberryshop again and after talking to a lot of people they finally told me that they will reimburse my money. I didn�t wanted my money back, I wanted a black Z30 at discount price! They told me that nothing else can be done. Later I recieved this email:
    Dear ,

Thank you for contacting the BlackBerry online store.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

We have contacted our higher department and was able to be informed that
    there was an error happened to the shipment of your order. We have
    initiated a refund for a cause that you will no longer receive the other
    piece of the item you ordered.

We are processing your refund of $245.52 for order: . Please
    allow 5 - 7 days for the credit to be applied to your credit card. Due
    to billing cycles, the refund may not appear on the same credit card
    statement as the original charge.

Sincerely,

BlackBerry online store
    Customer Service

I was very dissapointed, even though I get one phone at an excellent price, didn�t receive the two that I bought =/
    Donnierock and Anthony_2u like this.
    03-06-15 02:40 PM
    Not QUITE a good, but Amazon has them for around 300....

http://www.amazon.com/Blackberry-STA...UvbUpU11438663
    03-06-15 03:07 PM
    The most incompetent online store I have ever heard. The most, undisputed.

Posted via CB10 with PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2480
    03-07-15 11:29 AM
    I have never had a problem with them but I heard a lot a complaints. They need to fix this issue and I think it's digital river that takes care of the shipping and not blackberry it self not sure.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-15 12:50 PM
    I have bought two unlocked devices from shop BlackBerry with zero issues. I have empathy for those that have had issues but also realize disgruntled customers voices are much louder than those not affected.

The White Knight-BlackBerry Passport 10.3.1.2480
    03-07-15 01:26 PM
    I also bought two Z30s from ShopBlackBerry. A black and a white one. Both of them came within a week and I couldn't be happier. Sorry about your luck.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-15 06:40 PM
    thank GOD Amazon price matches
    03-09-15 02:04 PM
    Digital river sucks

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 06:34 PM
    I had a similar story and it went on for a few weeks.. I ordered 2 BB Classics($994total) the day shopBB started preorders(in Nov). Release was about a month later and NO Phones! I called them just like you, I was polite cause it was holiday season and ish happens, and they gave me the runaround for a few days. I gave up by the end of the week when I called them, and called my bank that had my money back in my acct in 24 hours! I promptly went to Amazon($50 cheaper) and had my phones in 3 days! One might say, "why didn't you just go to Amazon 1st"..well, that's because shopBB was the ONLY place offering the Classic @ the time. But get this..the shopBB phones arrived the day I received the Amazon phones..i went ahead and returned the shopBB phones just to make a point and post a nasty review! And like it was said in another comment, it's NOT Blackberry's fault(not directly), it's Digital River their distributor, they are a nightmare to deal with on the customer service side. If you get you items, they look awesome, it's when you have to deal w/ their customers service reps, is when you find out just how incompetent they are! I think anybody that has received their items from Digital River has been pure luck lol! Then a week later they send out free cases to people that had some BS happen to them..got that fairly quick lol

Posted on my New BlackBerry Classic
    03-09-15 06:51 PM