I have a problem, the blackberry curve 9300 why every time I want to download files over 2gb, he immediately completed, and the emerging speed 0 kbps I've tried also with uc browser download, files that I downloaded 4.1 gb he successfully downloaded, but stopped after downloaded 1.99 gb I'm confused, does blackberry os 6 can only download 1.99 gb or ream is maximal 2gb download limit? I also never tried to download on blackberry bold 9780 friends I type, but the result is the same as curve 9300, failed
    I'm following the appearance of the browser when downloading files over 2 gb:

I need some enlightenment from you all, thank you
    12-22-11 02:39 AM
    Try using wi-fi to download a file over 2GB?
    12-22-11 06:39 AM
    I'm not sure what that is, but out of curiosity, why would you need a file that large on your BlackBerry? Do you even have the sufficient space on your SD card? My old BlackBerry only came with a 2gb sd card.
    12-22-11 07:01 AM
    Yea....... ISO files can SOOOO be used on a Blackberry. I wonder, don't you have an internet connection at your house?
    12-22-11 08:56 AM
    I bet you this is limited by your carrier, not your device. But, why on earth would you need to download a 2GB file on your phone.....
    12-22-11 10:17 AM
    The answer is simple guys, he wants to burn a DVD on his BB!

On a more serious note, I honestly don't seem much of a need to download files much over 10 MB myself (covers most songs, pictures, etc.) ; anything larger I would use my desktop/laptop for the download and if I truly must have it on my BB, I will transfer it over USB.
    hubermania likes this.
    12-22-11 10:39 AM
    yeah I really liked this download on blackberry extereme me, the files that I download are usually iso file, I tried using the wifi, and the results were the same. I think no problem downloading large files up to size gb origin maintained the temperature, I always put the blackberries I'm on the floor, while on the charger
    12-23-11 12:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD