So I was with my iPhone and Android friends and they kept knocking me that I got a Z10.

"It has no apps!"
    "It's for business only!"
    "It's boring!"

Oh yeah? I said. So I showed them my phone

Why BlackBerry 10 is the best-img_20131130.png

They were all amazed and never knew BlackBerry 10 was so good and had every single app. My friend with the S4 said he will get BlackBerry 10 when his contract expired after my Z10 could run android apps faster than his S4 lol.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 10:16 PM
    z10 running apps faster than s4? lol okay.

Anyways, I'm glad you were able to enlighten a misinformed user.
    11-25-13 10:42 PM
    z10 running apps faster than s4? lol okay.

Anyways, I'm glad you were able to enlighten a misinformed user.
    Are you just assuming or have you ever tested it? My Z10 blew the S4 out of the water in every aspect. (except for the screen)

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 10:44 PM
    Are you just assuming or have you ever tested it? My Z10 blew the S4 out of the water in every aspect. (except for the screen)

Posted via CB10
    speaking from experience. I don't know why your s4 outperformed z10 but that's not the case for most people. However z10 can outperform most older android devices.
    11-25-13 10:54 PM
    Um, I just went from a z10 running 10.2 to. A note 3 running jedi elite 4.3.

The z10 is a steaming pile of cap that lags and stutters playing embedded YouTube videos. Worst purchase I made.

I sincerely doubt your friend has his s4 setup properly aka bloat especially s voice removed.

You on the other hand seem to have the z10 in tip top condition. Tell your friend to root, get titanium backup and remove bloat then come back and see.

If I include the hub loading up my z10 boot is measured in minutes. My note 3 starts up in under 20 seconds and I am using Firefox nightly like it's my desktop. Only thing that takes 10-15 linger is my calendar widget which I admit is an issue.

However I know that the new Android runtime in 4.4 speeds up android by 100% over java what future does BlackBerry have?

If your friend is a business type, BlackBerry always. But I would really hope he doesn't make the dame mistake I made otherwise. Especially now with z10 hardware about to be 2 years old.

If I was just texting and calling I'd take a z10. But I just watched futurama almost 9 hours straight in my note at the hospital. 30% charge left, which BlackBerry can do that?

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 11:06 PM
    So I was with my iPhone and Android friends and they kept knocking me that I got a Z10.

"It has no apps!"
    "It's for business only!"
    "It's boring!"

Oh yeah? I said. So I showed them my phone

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20131130.png 
Views:	2815 
Size:	216.8 KB 
ID:	224309

They were all amazed and never knew BlackBerry 10 was so good and had every single app. My friend with the S4 said he will get BlackBerry 10 when his contract expired after my Z10 could run android apps faster than his S4 lol.

Posted via CB10
    Did you tell them that you had to sideload those apps, and had no support for them, including any features that may or may not work?

If you're on the leak OS, did you also tell them that you had to void your warranty to get Android apps from 3rd party stores?
    11-25-13 11:13 PM
    Did you tell them that you had to sideload those apps, and had no support for them, including any features that may or may not work?

If you're on the leak OS, did you also tell them that you had to void your warranty to get Android apps from 3rd party stores?
    It's so easy to side load, you just plug in your phone lol. And BlackBerry has the most apps out of any phone in the world. Bb10 plus android equals over 1 million apps!

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 11:29 PM
    Ignorance is bliss... People will believe and justify whatever they want to believe... People want to believe that this is the same old BlackBerry as they remember and refuse to believe and understand the awesomeness of the new BlackBerry devices. The ones that do will always refer to specs and things that their devices may have over the BB10 current lineup, when in essence, most of those specs will give you things that are mostly undetectable to most. "My quad-core, 64-bit, hyper-threading, flux-capacitor based CPU is faster than your CPU and can perform time travel!" LOL! My response - WHATEVER dude!
    11-25-13 11:38 PM
    New advertising slogan , "BlackBerry, the phone that you can tinker with".

Edit : Sarcasm
    Last edited by Bbnivende; 11-26-13 at 01:33 AM.
    h20work likes this.
    11-25-13 11:53 PM
    New advertising slogan , "BlackBerry, the phone that you can tinker with".
    Better yet...."This isn't your daddy's BlackBerry"...lol....just like the Buick commercial.
    11-26-13 12:03 AM
    These fantasy stories keep getting better and better. OP, please explain why your friend would go from the S4 to the Z10? Because it can run side loaded apps that she already has natively on her phone? That ONE "feature" of plugging her phone in and getting apps she already has on a different platform just blew her away?

I love these make believe stories.
    11-26-13 12:03 AM
    I looooove my BB Z30!!!. Because it is a BlackBerry period!!

Posted via my BlackBerry Z30.
    11-26-13 12:19 AM
    These fantasy stories keep getting better and better. OP, please explain why your friend would go from the S4 to the Z10? Because it can run side loaded apps that she already has natively on her phone? That ONE "feature" of plugging her phone in and getting apps she already has on a different platform just blew her away?

http://umgforums.com/discussion/4141...15-switchblade

The comments in the last section of this video are intended for people like you.
    Who in the hell are you to say op's story is not true.
    Get a life!!!!!!!!!!
    Mr.mister likes this.
    11-26-13 12:33 AM
    http://umgforums.com/discussion/4141...15-switchblade

The comments in the last section of this video are intended for people like you.
    Who in the hell are you to say op's story is not true.
    Get a life!!!!!!!!!!
    Because it makes no sense. And I'm your hero. Now run along.
    11-26-13 12:46 AM
    Because it makes no sense. And I'm your hero. Now run along.
    My hero is God, are you God?
    There are people trained to deal with mental illness, go seek help.
    Sorry OP I will now refrain from derailing your thread.
    Mr.mister likes this.
    11-26-13 12:53 AM
    Um, I just went from a z10 running 10.2 to. A note 3 running jedi elite 4.3.

The z10 is a steaming pile of cap that lags and stutters playing embedded YouTube videos. Worst purchase I made.

I sincerely doubt your friend has his s4 setup properly aka bloat especially s voice removed.

You on the other hand seem to have the z10 in tip top condition. Tell your friend to root, get titanium backup and remove bloat then come back and see.

If I include the hub loading up my z10 boot is measured in minutes. My note 3 starts up in under 20 seconds and I am using Firefox nightly like it's my desktop. Only thing that takes 10-15 linger is my calendar widget which I admit is an issue.

However I know that the new Android runtime in 4.4 speeds up android by 100% over java what future does BlackBerry have?

If your friend is a business type, BlackBerry always. But I would really hope he doesn't make the dame mistake I made otherwise. Especially now with z10 hardware about to be 2 years old.

If I was just texting and calling I'd take a z10. But I just watched futurama almost 9 hours straight in my note at the hospital. 30% charge left, which BlackBerry can do that?

Posted via CB10
    Nail on head.
    RexdaleNap likes this.
    11-26-13 01:04 AM

Honestly, why is that hard to believe? For some, it's all about the experience...the fluidity...the interface....just back off, and be a bit more respectful.
    11-26-13 01:05 AM
    Opened my garage this morning sitting inside is my Range Rover HSE Infinity QX 70. jaguar XF ,Lincoln Town Car,and my Mercedes SLK, They all perform well just some of them perform better at different tasks,I know what each of their strengths and weaknesses are. Why are there people here just lurking to pounce on ANYONE who has a feel good story or experience with a BlackBerry device? This is an enthusiasts site, if the BlackBerry devices are crap why bother to even be here? Are you a paid mole? And please nobody tell me it's time for my tin foil hat, windows law suit and settlement by a rival proves this practice is taking place.! Thread after thread where ever someone posts something positive they are brutally attacked. I believe the OPs post and IF he is stretching what harm is he doing? Ignore and move on. ! It's really disgusting to come here on an enthusiasts site and this is going on, I can see posters actually apologizing for their choice of device and many who stand up to these bullies are battered. Its called cyber bullying folks and it has to stop.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 01:38 AM
    Because people dislike insincerity, dishonesty or just plain old biases.

Posted via CB10
    brianatbb likes this.
    11-26-13 01:48 AM
    hahahhaah...lol
    11-26-13 01:49 AM
    I smelled fanboism.
    11-26-13 01:50 AM
    Now, everyone will come in and support this thread, or call you a simpleton for liking BlackBerry 10. This will go on for numerous pages. Then, the thread will be closed. yay.
    11-26-13 01:51 AM
    11-26-13 02:34 AM

You've got to read man. He said he would get BB10 when his contract is up. Not a Z10 specifically, or a Z30. No device was mentioned, it may well be a different flagship phone when his contract expires. And as for running Android Apps faster than a S4, I haven't seen that myself. But there have been videos up since the Z10 Launch of the Z10 starting/running Android Apps 20% faster than on an S3. Check out youtube, there are plenty of videos of it. Yes, I also had the chance to test this for myself to confirm its true. Not all apps run faster on the Z10 than on an S3 though, some other apps run faster on the S3. Try testing a Z30 against an S4 for a better comparison. Then the next flagship against the next S5 or Note4

Also side loading will not be necessary in the future. It's simple as going to the Amazon App Store [or any other app store] website and clicking download/install for the App Store App. Ta freaking Da. It's dead simple, thats not some difficult side loading work around with a billion clicks using different software. It's dead simple. Install the App Store and then Install the Apps.

BT4.0 Low Energy support has been confirmed to be coming in future releases as with other features. The limitations of the Run Time are exponentially less than before, you can count on almost all limitations being removed by the official release of 10.2.1 and further limitations with the next iteration.

BB10 really does have the power to run some android apps better than android phones with equal hardware.
    stanhanks likes this.
    11-26-13 02:38 AM
    I am really not concerned with how an application works on an Android device. I am more concerned how an application works on my BlackBerry. So far, the Android apps I have on my BlackBerry work quite well. I cannot say they work flawlessly yet, but maybe that will change as the runtime improves. Overall, I have no complaints.
    BergerKing likes this.
    11-26-13 02:48 AM
87 123 ...