So far:-

To every1 out thr - tis is something I wud like to c on my z10 cuz I made the switch from an Android to bb10 n as much as I like my z10 I sure do miss these features. This is in only hope to make bb10 the best OS out thr...

My English is not the best...hope u can understand what I'm trying to say. So pls contribute in a way that it helps the readers in here.
    ** I'm used to some features not necessary every1 likes o wants them but would want to see how many people think in the similar fashion.
    ** Since BlackBerry took almost 2 years to come out with BB10 and assuming they were aware of what has changed in these years in terms of software and how the end user has adapted and is addicted to some of the features and apps offered by its competitors hence I feel atleast some the following should have been integrated into the BB10.

1. Battery percentage is a must! On the home screen

Yes thr r 3rd party application for everything but tis is thr in Android n iOS- wudnt hurt to give it built in the OS.
    And to go the settings > about > hardware every time to check is just a waste of time. And since majority of people people who r using Android and iOS have this feature and people have aleady got used to the battery % on the home screen.

2. sending text msg o im msgs from recent call logs via the side menu instead of gng to call details.

3. how to send a broadcast msgs to all ur BBM contacts (like send to all option previously seen in the older version of bbm)

4. Cannot delete pictures from bbm groups.

5. Camera Shutter sound mute.
    Like the save bbm chat option is also illegal in some countries but it's still thr.

6. App World has very less free apps.

Like check the Google play store if u can't understand.

7. Click photos while recording videos.

8. 5 row keyboard because the existing keyboard is the best out there but the only thing is that there is long press number input available.
    This feature is activated only during password input but not all the time.
    Eg. Typing serial number

9. A smart app update feature like android 4.1

10. Auto brightness feature.

11. The keyboard doesn't change whn caps lock is off.

12. Lock screen options like pattern lock. (used it on DROID n iOS)

13. A simple numerical code lock screen. Just numbers instead of a keyboard. Cud speed things up.

14. Lock screen shortcuts n a wallpaper.
    Y can't u have more there is already a Camera app y not music or user customizable.

15. No convenience key option like the older OS versions 6 n 7.
    I mean the button between the volume keys.

Since the voice command is hopeless the key between the volume keys cud be used for locking the screen o a dedicated camera key.

16. Lack of home screen customisation.
    U cannot change the position of the pages on ur homescreen

Page 2 can't be the default page whn thr r no active frames.you cannot change o add a dock to get quick access to apps on other pages.

17. Maps. * Enough Said.
    Improve it ASAP o let us use Google Maps. It's a necessity.

Even apple made the same mistake and fixed em.

18. Firmware update issues.
    Do thy really hav to be carrier based??

STL 100-1/2/3/4 if ur using ur phone in another country thn updating is a major head ache.

**Only way to update is reload firmware via BlackBerry link n select country UK o Canada or get an international sim.

19. BlackBerry Link
    (just a small road block for now)

It's very slow to begin with if u perform a full backup n try to restore it takes almost 40 mins o more. With 4 GB of storage space used in all.
    Music n video transfer is also very slow.

20.Suggested by user mgnfcnt

Audio equalizer (bass boost, etc) in music app

Landscape typing in BBM (not from HUB) and other menus, including the password lock screen

Ability to hide folders/files

Dedicated 'Lock' icon

Reply to a call with text (suggested by user JR A)

**Not intended to offend any1 in anyway.
    It's creative criticism only.

Posted via CB10 using Z10.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 02:22 AM
51 123