Didn't the world change Blackberry rather than the other way around?
    03-12-13 07:31 AM
    Glad you got it....as did most people Sam ;-)

Hey Costas.....missed this....saw you calling another poster's father a "******" a little while ago though.

YOU are the big-talker behind the keyboard. There is nothing more pathetic than making posturing about your physicality on the net. I started training in martial arts at 12, wrestling at 14, and I still devote about 15 hours a week to physical training. I still squat 500lbs, and bench 300lbs to powerlifting standards - without suit. You would not believe the people I've gone up against on the street in my earlier days.....and I think even my detractors on here know that I'm not the type to make up lies, or embellish what I'm saying. I am not the biggest, toughest, most skilled fighter in the world but i have absolutely no fear of anybody, because quite frankly, the odds are always with me. Yet do you see me on here boasting about that on here? Making implied threats at others? Calling people out??

Pathetic. You don't appear to be an 18 yr old....you appear to be an unimposing middle aged bald man with an acoustic guitar.... Grow up.
    The fact that you have to give us a 'roid resume is testament in itself to your intelligence....and if that looks like a guitar to you, then I rest my case.

As for the personal attack...what can I say...you're not the first, nor the last bully I have encountered. However, you are one the more ignorant ones.

BTW.....the post you're referring to was in a thread with a troll who has been BANNED....maybe you need to do some homework before "calling" me out...just a suggestion from the middle-aged bald guy.

Cheers.
    03-13-13 02:17 AM
    I guess the party is off. doesn't look like it would be a good idea to have all these tensions at a party. And to think I jumped the gun and invited a bunch of friends.

Posted via CB10
    geoffsdad and H_O_Boomaye like this.
    03-13-13 05:50 PM
    I guess the party is off. doesn't look like it would be a good idea to have all these tensions at a party. And to think I jumped the gun and invited a bunch of friends.

Posted via CB10
    Lol...all you need is a few drinks and a "check-your-phone-at-the-door" policy. It's do-able!!
    03-14-13 12:53 AM
29 12