Insecure, as in bashing someone who just messed up his very expensive phone, by blaming the victim and calling them obese?

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...pocket-978744/
    11-27-14 05:44 PM
    "daily telegraph" wrote this.....

"BGR" did that!

XXXX website bashed BB again.....

who cares, why is everybody so insecure?
    Same reason why people are annoyed by posts like yours. You can't figure it out? Do you see Apple and Google get trashed the same way? Don't think so.

Posted via CB10
    dguy123 and jojo beaconsfield like this.
    11-27-14 06:11 PM
    Ridiculous! Insecure? Whatever. I show my Z10 with pride and I don't give a S*ht what others think. I have the best OS on the market and that's all I care. It's like someone asks me why are you driving a Mazda 3, really, it's come down to this? No insecurity here OP!

Posted via CB10
    Hey! I drive a Mazda3 and no one ever asks me why!
    11-27-14 06:16 PM
    Why are you so worried about it OP?
    not "worried" at all, just annoying to see all these crybaby threads.

How can one become insecure from something they chose to purchase?
    quite easily if you think about it.
    11-27-14 06:25 PM
    Do you see Apple and Google get trashed the same way? Don't think so.
    Just go on BGR and any proApple post, check out the bashing from the Android folks.

and vice versa... Samsung news gets trashed with "Samdung" posts, etc.
    11-27-14 06:28 PM

"BGR" did that!

XXXX website bashed BB again.....

who cares, why is everybody so insecure?
    It's because they probably feel it too.............. BlackBerry's gonna reign again $-D

Z10
    11-27-14 06:28 PM
    not "worried" at all, just annoying to see all these crybaby threads.

quite easily if you think about it.
    You'll stop seeing it when people stop spreading complete horseradish.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Lendo; 11-27-14 at 07:39 PM.
    wincyUt likes this.
    11-27-14 06:29 PM
    Just go on BGR and any proApple post, check out the bashing from the Android folks.

and vice versa... Samsung news gets trashed with "Samdung" posts, etc.
    Not at the same level as BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    11-27-14 06:29 PM
    I was insecure of myself when I used iphones until I switched back to a z10, then recently to a passport, I can safely say I feel secure as a blackberry user.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-14 08:00 PM
    I was insecure of myself when I used iphones until I switched back to a z10, then recently to a passport, I can safely say I feel secure as a blackberry user.

Posted via CB10
    Why did the iPhone make you feel insecure?
    11-27-14 08:08 PM
    May I ask if you have referred to 10 ways to tell that you're out of touch at work - Telegraph ?
    11-27-14 10:03 PM
    I felt insecure so I got me a BlackBerry....OP you got it the wrong way man
    11-27-14 10:11 PM
    In fact I find it in usually the kid that goes and tries to tease the other kids that is the one that feels insecure about himself. I've never felt the need to hang around an Android or iPhone chat sight flinging insults. I wonder why The OP finds the need to hang out here.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-14 10:30 PM
    I have a Z10 and drive a Mazda3. Not insecure about either cuz both work great.

edit**** I forgot the quote
    11-27-14 10:31 PM
    Hey! I drive a Mazda3 and no one ever asks me why!
    I drive a Mazda3 as well great car. My Z10 is a great phone. Nobody ever questioned the Mazda and recently nobody has questioned the Blackberry as I think that I quelled all the misconceptions about it.
    11-27-14 10:34 PM
    Insecure? People who ask us why we are still using a BlackBerry, that's insecurity right there and what's worse is you don't want to say anything good that's fine but don't say anything bad either.

Posted via CB10
    I have to agree with this. I made a post about the BB trade-up program on a different site and most of the commenters were laughing at BlackBerry despite them admitting the fact that BB is still at the forefront with keyboard and security technology. Quite a few of those people were more willing to shell out $2-300 extra dollars for a popular phone over something that works and works well.

I would like it if people were fine with their mobile platforms and refrained from making fun of others for what they use. People have to remember that at the end of the day, these are communication devices not LV purses or a Bentley.

I swear the way mobile fans fight, you would think they're arguing about Michigan vs Ohio or Rihanna vs Beyonc� LOL!
    Dave Bourque likes this.
    11-27-14 10:37 PM
    I have always had a soft spot for BlackBerry. They just seemed like a bunch of guys making stuff that made their life easier and more productive. It wasn't so much about the money, or the style, it was just about making technology work for people. There is something reassuring, I dare say authentic about BlackBerry that I don't see with Apple or Google. The later are just large companies hearding people to the trough. I find it all rather sad to see you herd mentality of our youth. No free expression, no individualism, no questioning thoughts just uniform, unquestioning sameness.

I defend BlackBerry because there is something organic about it. It's not about mass marketing, it's just about cool stuff you might like. That is pretty much it.

Posted via CB10
    MikeyJSydney and Prem WatsApp like this.
    11-28-14 12:04 AM
    Title should have "some" in it.

Those folks unfortunately feel the need to defend their choice, and usually come off like dogs frothing of the mouth. I can understand the frustration that comes from reading the constant drumbeat of derision, but personally choose to ignore it for the most part. You can't win back users, or end the ignorance and blatant BS, by responding in kind. Those that frequent xxx site/blog mean the best, they just can't see how they come off to the rest of the world. They tend to create more problems for us here than those they feel are the real problem, and force our hand to defend the trolls they attack, who are smart enough to debate in a civilized fashion.

Some BlackBerry owners are too insecure for their own good, or ours. The rest, make up a most fantastic community we call CrackBerry.
    11-28-14 12:15 AM
    Have to say I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone would be insecure about a smartphone of any kind...if your life revolves around what others may or may not say... you need a new life.... If comment section or negative articles make you insecure you simply do not understand how these sites work.... most tech sites are click bait sites which means they make money by having you come to their site.... so what is the best way to get someone to come to your site... create controversy... which means being negative to a given brand..... hear all the time how bad BGR is ... but seems lots of members here must visit there...hence supporting them... as for negative comments about BB.. who cares... As most to the negativity has to do with trolls in the the consumer market... and BB is targeting the Enterpise market... why should anyone care???? if you want to be secure in what you chose.... enjoy you device and do not feed the trolls... makes life much more pleasant....
    BigBadWulf and shaleem like this.
    11-28-14 12:15 AM
    When people tell me my BlackBerry is heavy, outdated, etc. I just smile. And that kills them inside more than anything. LOL.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1154
    11-28-14 12:43 AM
    I'm not insecure, I just don't like when people write things that aren't true about something I like and is useful to me and many others.
    11-28-14 01:38 AM
    It's not insecurity, its people fishing for likes lol

Start a thread about BB getting bashed by XXXX, get many likes, makes the thread owners feel good in a way for some odd reason.

I think it's pointless.
    11-28-14 01:51 AM
    I'm not insecure, I just don't like when people write things that aren't true about something I like and is useful to me and many others.
    1. It shouldn't bother you what people think as long as you're happy that's all that matters.
    2. Why would a thread need to be made about it? How is that gonna benefit anybody or BB?
    3. *Joker voice* Why so serious?
    11-28-14 01:54 AM
    I proudly carry my BlackBerry passport wherever! I go here in the USA and I enjoy showing it off to anyone who has an open mind and wants to try something that will improve their user experience.

Bottom line is that you pay your hard earned money for your choice of device, so enjoy it and be proud of your choice. Here in the USA, I am probably the only person in my area with a BlackBerry passport, but I honestly believe in the product and continue to preach the BlackBerry brand wherever I go.

Posted via my lovely passport on T Mobile USA
    IndianTiwari and lesbmoore like this.
    11-28-14 04:03 AM
    Why did the iPhone make you feel insecure?
    Instability, basic functions, no multitasking, constant o/s crashes, fragile phones.

Posted via CB10
    ponpiri likes this.
    11-28-14 04:54 AM
105 12345