Yesterday I received an e-mail from Blackberry advising I had to validate the password for my e-mail address. I was also not receiving e-mails on my Blackberry Curve and computer. I called my ISP (Verizon) - they had recently changed their incoming and outgoing mail server specs, port numbers, etc. Once I configured the computer to the new port numbers e-mails were received on the computer but, not on the Blackberry. I attempted to validate the password from the Curve and the BIS website. Did not work. I set up a second, e-mail address on my Verizon account to see if it would work with the Blackberry � it did. In an attempt to resolve the validation problem, I changed the password of my primary e-mail address. The password change did nothing, I still cannot validate the password. I found in the advanced settings in the BIS web page a port number and incoming mail address that I changed to the new Verizon spec. I assumed they need to be changed to match the new Verizon specification. Still can not validate the password. Thanks in advance for any suggestions in solving this validation problem.
    05-28-15 02:58 AM