Z10.

Maybe.. depends on how the phone works. I prefer Apple to Android mainly because my family and I use Apple products.

I want a phone with a good camera. The PKB is a nice to have not a need to have. I am loyal to BlackBerry but would prefer a standard VKB. I am not interested in another BB10 phone. I want a mainstream OS and app store .

I also would prefer a phone no larger than a iPhone 6.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-15 06:07 AM
    I will still stick to my Z30 BlackBerry 10 for its productivity features. Smooth and fluid OS, great battery life!

Side loaded a few great APKs and feel that they are enough for me. Waze, FLV player, Facebook Lite.... etc.

Wish to see new 10.3.4 or new passport on 10.4 OS with Natural Sound & Paratek Antenna.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-15 06:28 AM
    Not sure yet, I am eyeing other Android phones too, so I'm waiting for the finished product with first reviews.

1) using a Passport currently
    2) BB10 is getting a bit too limiting with apps and the form factor of the Passport is just not always convenient.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-15 07:31 AM
    BlackBerry has no reason to make phones for "jobless youngsters".

TJ Strozier of Astronomic Music Group
    You are wrong u didn't watch the official ad of BlackBerry leap?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-03-15 08:41 AM
    Have a Passport and a S6 Edge. Not interested in the Priv.

 Passport Rocks 
    10-03-15 08:44 AM
    I'm not
    10-03-15 08:44 AM
    I have the Z10, that I've been waiting years to upgrade. The Z30 had my eye with an overall good Form Factor and Features. But then the Passport hit and the Classic. But when the Passport Silver Edition dropped, it was the best thing since sliced bread to me.

Although the "Priv " form factor was promising, the decision to only release it as an Android OS made up my mind for me.
    I'm getting me a PPSE.
    It's almost like every time BlackBerry begins to recover from one misplaced step, they stumble with the next.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by KNEBB; 10-03-15 at 09:22 AM.
    silversmith75 likes this.
    10-03-15 08:52 AM
    My current phone is Z30

If BlackBerry abandon BB10 then I will move to another platform - which will not be android!

Posted via CB10
    10-03-15 09:44 AM
    I was considering buying the priv. My Z30 is getting slow, camera kinda sucks, apps are pretty non existing. Plus it's coming out kinda late and it's running Android, so I said "F" it and pulled the trigger on the new nexus 6P. That bad boy looks beautiful and I ain't really into sliders. If BlackBerry comes with a new all touch in about 1.5 years then I'll buy. Plus why isn't the priv coming with USB type C? BlackBerry never been good at future proofing just like they're not good at marketing. But hell, who knows if I like the priv in stores I might work a lil OT to pick up that thang. I hope BlackBerry sells it's apps and stuff in the play store tho

Posted via CB10
    10-03-15 10:16 AM
    Undecided.

If I am going to leave BB10... I am not saying I am going to... there will be many options to consider now.

I guess what I am saying is, subconsciously Priv is not identified as a BlackBerry device anymore. It feels like a new brand.

If anything, Priv definitely diluted BlackBerry brand for me. For 99% of the population out there, it's a test. Maybe the last one, maybe the first of a new brand.

Undecided.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639
    10-03-15 10:20 AM
    1. Passport SE

2. I will not be downgrading.

3. I am standing pat because I have no desire to navigate the multiple mazes that I would need to enter to replicate in Android what I experience in my Passport. The tools I use are natively baked into BlackBerry 10. While what has been revealed about the Priv to date creates curiosity and questions, I have yet to be able ascertain if the BlackBerry 10 experience has been ported to Android running on the Priv.

BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition driven by 10.3.2.2789 on T-Mobile
    Last edited by GenghisKahn2011; 10-03-15 at 07:06 PM.
    10-03-15 11:23 AM
    If they truly can stop all the Google spying then maybe. I doubt they could block all the Google spying. Needs a massive amount of details whether and how a consumer with no BES might be protected. BBRY needs to be very specific on what they mean by secure and whether we would be safe from Google. I suspect not. Plus it absolutely has to have a solid BlackBerry Hub otherwise too much lost productivity with communications.

I have been an early adopter on all BBRY products since 2004. This time I will let others lead the way and wait and see what if anything the security does to protect us from Google spyware.
    Skidoo583 likes this.
    10-03-15 02:09 PM
    On my second z10. Might look at upgrading to a z30. If they go on fire sale might grab a se passport. Would love an all touch passport. Any hoo absolutely no android phone in my future.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by silversmith75; 10-04-15 at 12:09 PM.
    10-04-15 11:26 AM
    I am..

Passport on ATT
    10-04-15 11:56 AM
    I use 9900 for work and have just bought a Q10 for personal use, not forgetting a Z30 I use for media, TV and films, so I have best of both worlds BBOS and BB10 so will stay with them, a BB10 version would be worth buying if available but looks like there will not be one made.
    10-04-15 12:57 PM
    I have a Passport Silver Edition, Classic, and Z30.

I've never liked Android, and not even the beautiful hardware that the Priv has could make me dump my current phones.

Posted via CB10
    jsmith00075 likes this.
    10-04-15 02:50 PM
    I have a Z10 and I'll either get the Priv, S6 edge or new nexus.

My Z10 is aging and has gotten a little bit slower and I since I don't believe they'll update the runtime anymore, I also want access to all the features of Android apps. I will wait for reviews on the Priv to make my decision. I'm wondering if BlackBerry can finally produce a top camera

Posted via CB10
    10-04-15 04:45 PM
    I am currently using a Q10. I have owned 4 BlackBerry 10 devices. I will not get the Priv. I don't like android at all. If BlackBerry stops making BlackBerry 10 devices, I will switch to the iPhone. I have been a Mac user since the G4 iMac, the transition will be fine.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-15 05:08 PM
    I've had a Z10 since 2 days after release for my personal phone and an S4 for about 2 years for a work phone.

I'm unlikely to buy a Priv unless I hear a LOT of outstanding reviews because I'm not taken by Android. I don't hate it, it just feels clumsy and awkward to me.

Z10 via CB10
    10-04-15 06:02 PM
    If yall stay with bb10 and don't buy the PRIV there might not even be a BlackBerry in a few years

Posted via CB10
    Why should I buy a new phone from ANYONE when my current phone does all I need to and does it well? I'm not happy again BlackBerry going android. I left android for BlackBerry. I hope it does well for them. I'm not going to go buy a phone I don't need or want just to make sure BlackBerry gets some sales. I own a z30 and 3 z10s. My mom has a z10. I think I've bought enough BlackBerry phones for awhile.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-15 06:11 PM
    I will be. My current phone is Passport and I'm looking for my next BlackBerry handset

Posted via CB10
    10-05-15 05:13 AM
    I've had a Z10 since 2 days after release for my personal phone and an S4 for about 2 years for a work phone.

I'm unlikely to buy a Priv unless I hear a LOT of outstanding reviews because I'm not taken by Android. I don't hate it, it just feels clumsy and awkward to me.

Z10 via CB10
    I agree Android is clumsy and awkward.

Z30 wickedness
    10-05-15 05:01 PM
    I'll probably soften to it the day iPhones run Android and people buy them just because they are still "iPhones". lol. I don't know man. I've always looked at BB as both hardware and software. I guess apps changes everything.
    I feel ya... :-)

�   Ahoy, Privateers...! :-)   �
    10-05-15 07:29 PM
    If it doesn't lag, has hub and remember app, and has BlackBerry virtual keyboard, and battery life is comparable to Passport or Z30, yeah I might.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639
    lady of the lake likes this.
    10-05-15 07:33 PM
    I have bought the z10, q10, z30 and now bought my wife the red passport a couple months ago, I currently bounce back and forth between the q10 and z30 for my own use.
    I own a small business and tomorrow I'm going to the at&t store to transfer our business land line number to a cell phone and probably will get last year's iPhone 6.
    This phone will also replace our credit card terminal as I will be using either PayPal or square. Getting sick of a high land line phone & Internet bill and getting sick of all the variable fees will our credit card processing company.

With blackberry bouncing around on what direction they are going to go I can't afford to have a phone with out app compatibility!!
    One day they are blackberry os10 the next day blackberry / android

If blackberry would stick with os10 and I new for sure that the pay pal android app would continue to work I would buy a passport for my business phone..

I don't want to be their giny pig.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Skidoo583; 10-05-15 at 07:50 PM.
    10-05-15 07:38 PM
101 12345