Hey CrackBerrians!
    It looks like I'm going to be attending BlackBerry 10 Jam in Orlando. I was wondering, how many other people here on CrackBerry are going?
    Some sort of CrackBerry meetup would be sweet too. Maybe a BBM Group would be useful to set things up too.

Update: I started a BBM group, so if you're going PM me or BBM me and I'll add you to the group.
    Last edited by SCrid2000; 04-02-12 at 09:37 PM.
    04-02-12 12:55 PM
    I could only wish! But hey, I hope you have a great time and party with your BB!
    04-02-12 07:37 PM
    What dates? I'm a couple hours away from there.
    04-02-12 07:54 PM
    What dates? I'm a couple hours away from there.
    I too am only a couple of hours from Orlando.
    Chrisy likes this.
    04-02-12 07:58 PM
    It's May 1-3
    04-02-12 08:34 PM
    I need too see the new BB10 phone, because I F**** hate my Bold 9700. i will,and have to go the BlackBerry 10 jam! I <3 blackberry,but my 9700 doesn't <3 me. |8'^\

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    04-02-12 08:41 PM
    I'm going!
    04-02-12 09:15 PM
    not me

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    04-02-12 09:26 PM
    Update: I started a BBM group, so if you're going PM me or BBM me and I'll add you to the group
    04-02-12 09:38 PM
    This is unbelievable i got a free complimentary ticket to go, and i want to go so bad... but im in college and im out of a job as of right now too.... so for a flight from Toronto to Florida + Hotel + Transportation there and back alone is a big hole a dont think i can take on. But the urge and desire to gooooo is sooo bad.

I know i will attend next year fr sure if i do or don't this year, with my new BB10 phone in hand of course. but im really not that happy not being able to reach. Hopefully i can pull up something soon.
    04-07-12 11:39 AM
    This is unbelievable i got a free complimentary ticket to go, and i want to go so bad... but im in college and im out of a job as of right now too.... so for a flight from Toronto to Florida + Hotel + Transportation there and back alone is a big hole a dont think i can take on. But the urge and desire to gooooo is sooo bad.

I know i will attend next year fr sure if i do or don't this year, with my new BB10 phone in hand of course. but im really not that happy not being able to reach. Hopefully i can pull up something soon.
    Well if you can't go don't let that ticket go to waste.
    04-07-12 11:44 AM
    I am going to the Jam. I like sweet spread for breakfast.
    04-07-12 01:44 PM
    you need to do a video for the BeBold contest free airfare and hotel if you win!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9981 using the CrackBerry Forums app
    04-07-12 01:54 PM
    Lol! I assume you're going to BB World Kevin?
    04-07-12 02:06 PM
    I'll be there as well!

First time going to an official BB developer event - I'd love to meet up with other CrackBerry members!

Still haven't booked a hotel room yet, so if anyone has an extra bed/couch, let me know!
    04-27-12 11:59 AM
    I'll be there as well!

First time going to an official BB developer event - I'd love to meet up with other CrackBerry members!

Still haven't booked a hotel room yet, so if anyone has an extra bed/couch, let me know!
    What's your pin? You can pm it to me if you don't want to post it.
    I'll add you to the bbm group.
    04-27-12 12:01 PM
    I'm going to bbjam. Pretty excited for my DevAlpha
    04-27-12 01:25 PM
    Hmm. I have a Coupon code for a ticket in, but I can't go.
    I would really like the phone as well.. But I guess if someone isn't keen on the idea of flinging and not getting the phone then whatever.

So if someone really wants to go and can send me the phone (And I decide to trust you) then PM me. If I can't find anyone... I'll figure something out.
    04-27-12 04:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD