Ok crackberries...

I was feelin the crackberry love today...and I relaized there are certain names that show up under posts that make me want to read that post...

I know I know... I should read them all and contribute my (limited) knowledge as best I can to help the newer members out...

At the same time...I have noticed some people do a better job of answering other peoples questions and are helpful in a way that goes beyond a quick answer...

there are also those members whose posts are funny and informative...

So..in an effort to spread the community love a little...I thought i would offer a place for everyone to compliment their favorite or most helpful or most knowledgable members....

So go ahead...let everyone know who has really helped you out... or who makes you want to read a post because you see their name under a thread...

-db
    11-18-07 02:28 PM
    I will go first...

today my favorite memeber is azeis...

because he got his mouth split open trying to do the right thing...

-db
    11-18-07 02:34 PM
    I vote chinesecatt. She takes care of my BB needs (well for accessories )
    11-18-07 02:55 PM
    Even though Im a new member, I would have to go with ME!
    11-18-07 02:56 PM
    You know most times I don't really look at the members names and just read, so I really cant say.
    I'll pay closer attention and get back to this Topic with some names, hopefully .
    11-18-07 03:18 PM
    This will open up a whole can of worms.

My favourite is:

Fairygirl1

Although there are several others that make it fun, informative and there are those that p*ss you off too...

11-18-07 03:19 PM
    Well what can I say? Right back at ya Tmag
    11-18-07 03:24 PM
    I have to give another vote for Chinesecatt, she saved my 8320 from the 18 theme memory monster that it had. LOL
    11-18-07 03:42 PM
    I'm too new--but, I have to say all of the moderators give great info--always helpful...

and db--you've been crackin' me up lately.
    11-18-07 03:52 PM
    My favorite rotates. Whoever teaches me something new, answers my questions, or laughs at my jokes that's my favorite.
    11-18-07 03:53 PM
    For right now i think db is my fav. His zeal for his pearl was strong even before he owned it and now having it, he is solid in his devotion.

Just don't get martyred db
    11-18-07 04:18 PM
    Gotta love the Mods!
    and I read everything from Bla1ze.
    11-18-07 05:03 PM
    When CB first kicked off I would have said hands down Naviwilliams. Tho I haven't seen much of him any more.... I am going to say DB is the new fave! There have been some posts that have made me laugh so hard that I break to tears! O and DB yes I would like those JPEGS sent to my BB. LOL!!!

Click
    11-18-07 05:13 PM
    You know most times I don't really look at the members names and just read, so I really cant say.
    I'll pay closer attention and get back to this Topic with some names, hopefully .
    I agree with "Solachica"... but for the most part the topic is what makes me read. I have to get back to you later on this one
    11-19-07 08:19 AM
    I know who would be the most hated but that's only because we're BES Admin's
    11-19-07 08:54 AM
    To say my feelings are hurt, is an understatement...

Ps: I use to be 'navilyn', by now go by 'naviwilliams'. Also, thanks to ClickLeach!
    11-19-07 07:13 PM
    Navi! Whats going on? Glad to see ya again!
    11-19-07 07:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD