Wow.. this thread got dug up from the grave!!!
    06-13-08 12:01 PM
    I waited and although it was a good program I didn't buy it until they offered it at 13 instead of 20

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-08 10:36 PM
    Hehe. $13 still won't buy.
    06-15-08 09:52 PM
    I've been scouring forums and sites regarding miutunes and flipside. I'll weigh in with my two cents. I've owned enough media devices in my day, including the ipod touch. Cell just switch from the w910 sony to the 8310 curve. I think the design of miutunes is nice, but my issue is with the BB community. Why is it that I can download winamp, media player or any other media software for pc but get soaked when it comes to blackberry software? Themes cost 5 bucks....really? The BB community is great, but we need to get it into a competitive state as in the pc market has going with software. There is no way any media player program would ever sell for 29.99 on the pc, so why would we do so for a blackberry. The developers did a marvelous job, but a great product at a low price will deter pirates and allow support from the community. We all have money to buy the program, but lower the cost. The media player on the bb is free, yes its basic at best...but if a program like miutunes doesn't lower its price....a free winamp BB version or media player will come along and sink the company....hope they make the right decision
    06-21-08 04:04 PM
79 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD