Tried out a demo q yesterday for about a half hour. Every doubt I had about the phone was GONE.

I was mostly worried about the comfort of using the phone one handed. No problem there.

And its true, I don't miss the track pad or home row. After a few weeks with the z Bb10 is a delight. BB10 was even better having the buttons on the q there.

Oh and I DON'T Miss the screen size. Use the phone as a phone and get yourself a tablet for media. T-Mobile let's you use your phone as a hot spot for free anyway. Also tethering.

I even tried mashing the buttons really hard to break them. I tried scratching the glass weave. Pretty much everything short of dropping it. I feel that unless you drop it on a rough surface like cement, it won't scratch.

This is the best phone I've ever played with and excited to get one today at T-Mobile.
    06-05-13 06:21 AM
    Ya, I am gonna get one today. Still a little leery about no trackpad but wot da ell. Gonna buy it outright if they have em in stock at TMO in Salem,Nh. My checkbook is ready! hahahaha
    06-05-13 06:32 AM
    I have a leg up because I've been on the z. BB10 takes about 2 days to learn the few gestures. Yes you will resort to old habits but it will go away. You will develop new muscle memory. I find myself, like many others, swiping up on my droid tablet top wake it up. Its balls.
    06-05-13 07:56 AM