Eversince I had changed my bezel my volume buttons on the side don't work and my battery only lasts 1/2 a day. I googled PDA repair world and they seem to be the only place. Is there any other place who services Blackberrys?
    01-21-10 06:02 PM
    Lots of other places. Just Google "blackberry repair" with quotes.
    01-21-10 06:12 PM
    HorizonWirelessOnline.com - Horizon Wireless, The World’s Cellular Repair Center � &

PDA Repair World - A full line of RIM BlackBerry repair services and BlackBerry parts for all BlackBerry handheld devices
    You can take the phone apart yourself, there is a sticky on top. What OS do you have? And close all apps when you don't use them.
    Last edited by david9962000; 01-21-10 at 07:24 PM.
    01-21-10 07:22 PM
    BB Repair Shop, Houston TX
    01-21-10 07:42 PM
    Eversince I had changed my bezel my volume buttons on the side don't work and my battery only lasts 1/2 a day. I googled PDA repair world and they seem to be the only place. Is there any other place who services Blackberrys?
    Just take it apart yourself and make sure nothing got pinched between the case and the board,and make sure the circuit board is snapped in securely.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-10 07:58 PM
    Thanks for the help now I have a couple service centers that I can send it to. I hate to be without it for one week but don't really have much of a choice seeing that I took it apart 3 times and didn't really see any problem with the wires or board. Thanks agan guys.
    01-21-10 11:20 PM
    I have the OS that it came with, I think 4.6, will try again to look things over.
    01-21-10 11:22 PM
    Check out some of your local Independent cell shops. Those guys can be handy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-10 03:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD