- 12-02-2012, 03:25 PM #101
I like Instagram because of the social media aspect. I can post a picture to FB and Twitter with a few clicks.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BB history: 8700>8310>8220>9800>9930+16GB Playbook>Z10
Others: iPhone 4, Galaxy Nexus, iPhone 5
- CrackBerry Addict
12-02-2012, 03:30 PM #102Not a hippy, but I do appreciate peace, love, and happiness.
- 655 Posts
- 12-02-2012, 04:00 PM #103Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and good with ketchup
- CrackBerry User
12-02-2012, 04:10 PM #104
- 99 Posts
I think I would be safe in saying that most people don't do anything with their pix other than post them to Facebook etc, which doesn't require any additional software, just a couple clicks on my BB and my pix are on FB for all my friends and family to see. So for me instagram is a hard sell, but to each his own. I do realize that RIM should have it in BB 10 for no other reason than the positive optics it creates.
- 12-02-2012, 04:41 PM #106
Who needs instagram?
Not having Instagram on a phone these days is like not having Twitter or Facebook. Whether YOU use them or not its a social standard. Months from now, another app will become popular. Just have to deal with it and keep up.
- 12-02-2012, 04:47 PM #107
- CrackBerry Genius
12-02-2012, 05:06 PM #108QNX and LTE, hand me a pen and let's do this.
- 1,658 Posts
- Please feel free to ask :)
**Taken from The Engine**
Yes I am black...and yes I LOVE grape Kool Aid. I can't blame u for judging me
- 12-02-2012, 05:07 PM #109
Instagram is not just an editing tool, it's a sharing network as well. You can post pics to other people or not, but if you choose to share it you can edit and share on the fly.
Instagram is there for iOS and Android. How many platforms support Photo Studio and what is the penetration?
For those who want talk about it as an alternative to Instagram, then they need to have Photo Studio be available to iOS and Android as well as BB. Otherwise it is not an alternative to Instagram; rather, it's a BB specific app like BBM.
How many people use Photo Studio and is it available cross platform????
Anyone? Proponents of Photo Studio???? Answer????????Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and good with ketchup
- 12-02-2012, 05:12 PM #110
RIM MUST adapt to the changing demands of the consumer market if it is to remain a player in North America. If it doesn't want to be a player in North America, then the requirements are different.Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and good with ketchup
- 12-02-2012, 05:17 PM #111
Who needs Instagram?
Just anybody who's anybody! Basically, every teenager and college student with a social life. But you don't have to worry about that because those people who have to have Instagram probably aren't using Blackberries, anyways.
- 12-02-2012, 05:22 PM #112
- 12-02-2012, 05:26 PM #113
Who needs instagram?
And the reason they aren't using Blackberry because there is no app! OS 7 Blackberry's are MORE than capable of handling Instagram, its just that app devs see no reason because of few users of BB's. Catch 22.
- 12-02-2012, 05:46 PM #115Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and good with ketchup
- 12-02-2012, 05:48 PM #116In RIM we trust!
- 12-02-2012, 05:49 PM #117
Re: Who needs instagram?
For most people, the line between the popular apps and FEATURES is invisible. They are both things you can do on your phone. Missing features are reasons to choose a different phone. Do the math.
I don't care about Instagram, but it's good that BB10 will have it. BBOS has a lot of fancy email features that I've never used too, but I'm glad they're there.
- 12-02-2012, 05:54 PM #118
I'm still waiting for the answer to my questions. They seem to be conveniently ignored by the proponents of Photo Studio....
How many people use Photo Studio?
Cross platform?Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and good with ketchup
- 12-02-2012, 05:55 PM #119I Stand By BlackBerry!
- 12-02-2012, 05:57 PM #120Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and good with ketchup
- 12-02-2012, 06:24 PM #121
Lol this thread made me curious to play around with the pic editor on my phone since I've never really done it. I just take pics and send them without adding a filter or effect. But this stuff is kinda cool!
- CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses
12-02-2012, 06:27 PM #122
- 11,709 Posts
- 12-02-2012, 06:41 PM #124
- By jakeslife in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2009, 08:25 PM
- By Smahie in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 12-04-2008, 07:25 AM
- By DuLac in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 6Last Post: 11-17-2008, 04:50 PM
- By troe11 in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 3Last Post: 11-12-2008, 12:02 PM
- By chris.larson in forum IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-15-2008, 11:11 PM