- 12-02-12, 02:25 PM #101
I like Instagram because of the social media aspect. I can post a picture to FB and Twitter with a few clicks.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BB history: 8700>8310>8220>9800>9930+16GB Playbook>Z10
Others: iPhone 4, Galaxy Nexus, iPhone 5
- 12-02-12, 02:30 PM #102Not a hippy, but I do appreciate peace, love, and happiness.
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-02-12, 03:10 PM #104
- 203 Posts
I think I would be safe in saying that most people don't do anything with their pix other than post them to Facebook etc, which doesn't require any additional software, just a couple clicks on my BB and my pix are on FB for all my friends and family to see. So for me instagram is a hard sell, but to each his own. I do realize that RIM should have it in BB 10 for no other reason than the positive optics it creates.
- 12-02-12, 03:41 PM #106
Who needs instagram?
Not having Instagram on a phone these days is like not having Twitter or Facebook. Whether YOU use them or not its a social standard. Months from now, another app will become popular. Just have to deal with it and keep up.
- 12-02-12, 03:47 PM #107
- CrackBerry Genius
12-02-12, 04:06 PM #108Yes I am black...and yes I LOVE grape Kool Aid. I can't blame u for judging me
- 2,603 Posts
- Durrell pin:2B7B5318
- 12-02-12, 04:07 PM #109
Instagram is not just an editing tool, it's a sharing network as well. You can post pics to other people or not, but if you choose to share it you can edit and share on the fly.
Instagram is there for iOS and Android. How many platforms support Photo Studio and what is the penetration?
For those who want talk about it as an alternative to Instagram, then they need to have Photo Studio be available to iOS and Android as well as BB. Otherwise it is not an alternative to Instagram; rather, it's a BB specific app like BBM.
How many people use Photo Studio and is it available cross platform????
Anyone? Proponents of Photo Studio???? Answer????????
- 12-02-12, 04:12 PM #110
RIM MUST adapt to the changing demands of the consumer market if it is to remain a player in North America. If it doesn't want to be a player in North America, then the requirements are different.
- 12-02-12, 04:17 PM #111
Who needs Instagram?
Just anybody who's anybody! Basically, every teenager and college student with a social life. But you don't have to worry about that because those people who have to have Instagram probably aren't using Blackberries, anyways.
- 12-02-12, 04:22 PM #112
- 12-02-12, 04:26 PM #113
Who needs instagram?
And the reason they aren't using Blackberry because there is no app! OS 7 Blackberry's are MORE than capable of handling Instagram, its just that app devs see no reason because of few users of BB's. Catch 22.
- 12-02-12, 04:32 PM #114Everyone, everyone, stop fighting! Look unto me! I possess the blue flag! I wield the power infinite! The universal fabric is mine to unravel! My every thought becomes reality! Mountains will fall! Seas will boil! Day will be at night! People will...run...chicks'll dig me!
- 12-02-12, 04:48 PM #116In RIM we trust!
- 12-02-12, 04:49 PM #117
Re: Who needs instagram?
For most people, the line between the popular apps and FEATURES is invisible. They are both things you can do on your phone. Missing features are reasons to choose a different phone. Do the math.
I don't care about Instagram, but it's good that BB10 will have it. BBOS has a lot of fancy email features that I've never used too, but I'm glad they're there.Malt does more than Milton can, to justify God's ways to man.
― William Blake
- 12-02-12, 04:55 PM #119I wait for the future...to COME back to BlackBerry!
- 12-02-12, 04:57 PM #120
- 12-02-12, 05:24 PM #121
Lol this thread made me curious to play around with the pic editor on my phone since I've never really done it. I just take pics and send them without adding a filter or effect. But this stuff is kinda cool!
Everyone, everyone, stop fighting! Look unto me! I possess the blue flag! I wield the power infinite! The universal fabric is mine to unravel! My every thought becomes reality! Mountains will fall! Seas will boil! Day will be at night! People will...run...chicks'll dig me!
- CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses
12-02-12, 05:27 PM #122
- 14,234 Posts
- 12-02-12, 05:41 PM #124Everyone, everyone, stop fighting! Look unto me! I possess the blue flag! I wield the power infinite! The universal fabric is mine to unravel! My every thought becomes reality! Mountains will fall! Seas will boil! Day will be at night! People will...run...chicks'll dig me!
- By jakeslife in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-09, 07:25 PM
- By Smahie in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 12-04-08, 06:25 AM
- By DuLac in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 6Last Post: 11-17-08, 03:50 PM
- By troe11 in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 3Last Post: 11-12-08, 11:02 AM
- By chris.larson in forum IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-15-08, 10:11 PM