- 12-06-2012, 02:36 PM #228
Who needs instagram?
Well it's what you and your contacts want it to be.
On my Instagram you won't find food but you will get horses, dogs, scenery and DC.
On my BBM, however, you will find food when my man sends me pics of something he thinks I would like.
So....it varies depending on you and your contacts.
Like living in NYC. If you don't venture out of Queens you'll never see Central Park.
Sent from my iPhone 4S using TapatalkDo not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and good with ketchup
- 12-08-2012, 08:47 AM #229
Who needs instagram?
Well it looks like Instagram might lose its popularity. They have cut ties with Twitter by not allowing a direct link to the instagram photo.
Now if someone posts an intagram link to twitter, the link will take them to Instagram app or website.
This could be good or bad. I see that they are trying to keep Instagram as a social network, but once Twitter adds photo filters it might become useless.
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-09-2012, 09:46 PM #233
- 244 Posts
- Why so serious?
Re: Who needs instagram?***One cannot get anywhere in life unless they are willing to steal the tiger's wallet.***
- 12-09-2012, 09:59 PM #234
- 12-09-2012, 10:38 PM #235
- 12-09-2012, 10:42 PM #236
I hope it comes to BB10. I may never use it but I think it will benefit the platform.
Just joking here and this is NSFW...
Don't shoot me... I just found it funny as Heck.Some people like to build things
Some people like to tear things down
Be a builder, people will like you more.
- 12-10-2012, 04:52 AM #238Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and good with ketchup
- 12-10-2012, 08:32 AM #240
Its kinda funny though, more people are starting to post Twitpic links on twitter now, just for the photo preview. Some people dont have a choice, because who wants to blindly click a random instagram link? The Social Scope app still shows the photo preview but if you click the link from your phone/computer it opens the Instagram web site. Not good. Hopefully Instagram/Twitter will change this.
- 12-10-2012, 10:53 AM #242
- CrackBerry User
12-10-2012, 01:46 PM #245
- 62 Posts
- BBM: 330F07C8 PB: 502A65F3
I just recently joined nstagram and i actually like it. I used to dislike it.....Ha! I use a couple sites on my BB and PB to view my following feeds. I dont really use the filters on there. I rather use photoshop if I really want to do some REAL editing."Why be closed minded when the truth always comes to light"
- 12-10-2012, 02:12 PM #246
- 12-10-2012, 03:18 PM #247Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and good with ketchup
- BlackBerry Diva
12-10-2012, 03:37 PM #248~DENISE~
- 7,641 Posts
YES, I DO BELIEVE THAT I AM WORTH IT!
PLEASE STOP WITH THE LONG POSTS! YOU'RE BORING US.
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-10-2012, 05:16 PM #249
- 140 Posts
thats true, Instagram is well knowed for social networking for anyone who has ios and android ( very popular ) most of my friends/relatives has an instagram account, and they love sharing photos from each other. I wish I can do that one my bb phone and my playbook. good thing I have ipod touch and also another phone ( samsung ) and what a great way to share photos with them. The editing to post photo is limited, esp. if you want to share a panaromic image. it would only allow you to post a crop square shape, different filter effects are good, but not great. However I do wish I have it on my bold 9930. There are alternatives apps that Blackberry App world offers. But how many ppl do we know carry bb phones? ( In my case 2/10 ) If Blackberry 10 comes with Instagram, it would be a plus, if not then we would miss out another way of communications & social networking.
- By jakeslife in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2009, 08:25 PM
- By Smahie in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 12-04-2008, 07:25 AM
- By DuLac in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 6Last Post: 11-17-2008, 04:50 PM
- By troe11 in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 3Last Post: 11-12-2008, 12:02 PM
- By chris.larson in forum IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-15-2008, 11:11 PM