Not me. #BlackBerry10
    Attached Thumbnails Who needs instagram?-s12_11_30__23_01_55.jpg  
    11-30-12 06:53 PM
    What kind of social features does that app offer?
    Also, isn't instagram all but confirmed for BB10?
    anon(2757538) likes this.
    11-30-12 06:54 PM
    Instagram > any other photo editing on a mobile device.

Although I do wish some of the filters on instaphoto were on Instagram!

But Instagram will be on BB10, so...

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    11-30-12 07:07 PM
    Instagram > any other photo editing on a mobile device.

Although I do wish some of the filters on instaphoto were on Instagram!

But Instagram will be on BB10, so...

No. Instagram is not the best photo editor on mobile at all. Its just renowned for its social networking aspects accompanying it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    bahandi likes this.
    11-30-12 08:21 PM
    Funny how some still think Instagram is popular because of its photo filtering features.

It's a popular social network... there's Twitter, Facebook, and now Instagram. BlackBerry is missing out big time.
    deezy87 likes this.
    11-30-12 09:35 PM
    I honestly doubt anybody really "needs" Instagram. Wanting it is a different matter as usual. While there most likely are better/more powerful fast photo "enhancing" (one can surely arguement here) applications out there, those apps are missing the whole social network aspect of Instagram. It is like saying "Babler" is better than Twitter or "FriendBook" better than Facebook - rather useless when those alternatives don't have a userbase.
    12-01-12 01:27 AM
    No. Instagram is not the best photo editor on mobile at all. Its just renowned for its social networking aspects accompanying it.

Ok, so in your opinion what IS the best photo editor? Not being sarcastic, I am actually interested in knowing since I really just don't use Instagram. I prefer using my laptop for Adobe Photoshop CS5.
    CairnsRock likes this.
    12-01-12 01:46 AM
    Ok, so in your opinion what IS the best photo editor? Not being sarcastic, I am actually interested in knowing since I really just don't use Instagram. I prefer using my laptop for Adobe Photoshop CS5.
    I don't think most people really use Instagram for serious editing.
    soogriff and Moon_Juice like this.
    12-01-12 01:50 AM
    I don't think most people really use Instagram for serious editing.
    That's true...mainly just on the go, I guess.
    12-01-12 02:12 AM
    People take pictures of whatever they feel and use a filter if they want. Its the social aspect of it that people love.
    12-01-12 02:15 AM
    There is also this which look sto be baked in

Photo editing options getting revamped for BlackBerry 10, here's how it looks! | CrackBerry.com

And I would be pretty sure if this is baked in by RIM, there would be some social networking features attached to it as well.
    12-01-12 02:16 AM
    There is also this which look sto be baked in

Photo editing options getting revamped for BlackBerry 10, here's how it looks! | CrackBerry.com
    And I would be pretty sure if this is baked in by RIM, there would be some social networking features attached to it as well.
    Oh yeah for sure it'll be awesome baked in, but with instagram I think the social aspect is so great because It isa multiplatform photo sharing application and the amount of people on it is so large, ya know? But I'm excited as ever for everything bb10 has to offer, including the photo editing features. And yeah I'm sure it'll have something baked in social wise. But that's just my take on the instagram thing.
    12-01-12 02:25 AM
    It offers the same social features as Instagram and also has a rather large user base. Google it.
    12-01-12 03:48 AM
    \('-') <--raising his hand, decided to explain because the message was too short
    12-01-12 04:09 AM
    Most instagram pictures end up on Facebook and Twitter anyway.

My weapon of choice is Photo Studio Pro app, I turned some really cool photos with it, one was even twitted by BB UK

@UK_BlackBerry: We just had to share this incredible #BlackBerryPhoto:Twitpic - Share photos and videos on Twittertaken on a #Bold9900 by @eugenbaban! Amazing isn't it?
    12-01-12 05:11 AM
    It offers the same social features as Instagram and also has a rather large user base. Google it.
    by rather large following you mean 1/1000th of what instagram has then yes thats "large"
    Roo Zilla likes this.
    12-01-12 05:15 AM
    That's true...mainly just on the go, I guess.
    It's for on the go.
    If I really wanna edit a photo I use photoshop.
    & I don't use Instagram for the social network aspect of it. I don't follow that many people on there and I don't like/comment on anyone's pictures. I simply use it for the effects.

12-01-12 09:20 AM
    For basic photo editing and filters, i find snapseed on iOS to be great. I'd really like to see this app come to BB10 with its full functionality.
    12-01-12 10:25 AM
    Most people on instagram don't care about the photo features its the community that matters. It's a must have on bb10
    eyhab27 and Balti43 like this.
    12-01-12 10:35 AM
    people that have had it on a prior phone. if people have an app like that on one phone then get a new phone that doesnt have it-that person will think the new phone stinks.
    -glad BB10 is going to have it

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    12-01-12 11:23 AM
    I certainly wont use instagram when it comes to my L series but it will be nice to view and comment on paulina gretzky.
    eyhab27 and madx80h like this.
    12-01-12 11:37 AM
    For basic photo editing and filters, i find snapseed on iOS to be great. I'd really like to see this app come to BB10 with its full functionality.
    Never heard of it.
    Hopefully your wish comes true.
    12-01-12 01:35 PM
    Whether you use it or not, RIM is the one who needs Instagram most. It's become one of those key apps out there, and simply having it available on your platform gives it some relevance in the eyes of the public and mainstream tech journalists.
    12-01-12 01:43 PM
    Snapseed is really good like Mike said. I personally use pixlr express. It's a fairly robust photo editor.

12-01-12 02:11 PM
    I don't take many pics so I have no desire to Instagram anything.. All my friends post pics of their food amongst other things. I just don't see the need to do that before I eat something. Just my 2 cents!

Sent from my iPod Touch 32GB (4th Generation)
    12-01-12 03:46 PM
249 123 ...