Hi to everyone, it was a very nice surprise while watching the movie that all the phones that are used All of them were BlackBerries, yeah my torch was there a lot of times and also some other models.
    I don't know if someone else mentioned this before, to me was like a very nice promotion for the Blackberry phones.
    What do you think?
    BBPandy likes this.
    01-25-12 10:47 PM
    i was waiting to see when someone was going to post about this.. it made me very excited... surprised i didn't get put out the movie
    01-25-12 11:37 PM
    it always puts a smile on my face to see any bb product on tv/movies. i get that warm fuzzy feeling haha.

how was the movie? heard only good things?
    01-26-12 02:02 AM
    Haven't seen that one yet.
    Last movie I saw in the theater was Contagion (yah, it's been that long!!!) and they very accurately depicted all CDC/government characters using Blackberries.
    01-26-12 03:03 AM
    last one i saw was "we bought a zoo" and made me cry like a baby. wahhhhhhh!!!!!!
    01-26-12 05:02 AM
    Scott Pilgrim vs. The World is all Blackberry. Possibly due to the author of the graphic novel being Canadian and it taking place in Toronto. You'll see a couple Pearl Flips and even hear the infamous Lightspeed sound for incoming messages.
    Last edited by xxxmerlinxxx; 01-26-12 at 07:14 AM.
    01-26-12 07:12 AM
    the movie it is ok, it goes fast, but I really enjoyed seen many times Blackberries, actually since the very beginning of the movie. Also, I was watching Mammoth 2 days ago that is from 2009 and the same Blackberries all the time; there is a time that actually one of the executives calls the main character and tells him not to forget his Blackberry phone.
    It was like a coincidence to me seen movies that showed off our BB phonea.
    01-26-12 08:26 AM
    Saw it at a private showing here in NYC about a month ago. Awful film.
    01-26-12 09:30 AM
    just saw it last night. My date loved it I though it was ok in some parts nothing special.
    I did love all the Blackberry's in the movie I swear if it wasn't for that I would
    have fallen asleep at some points. Man BB's make me happy
    02-11-12 07:18 PM
    Saw some water pipes at a Lebanese Restaurant tonight, that count?
    02-11-12 07:20 PM
    Saw the movie and noticed the same thing. It seems Blackberry's get used a lot as phone props in movies/music videos/TV shows. Not sure the reason... but I like it.
    02-11-12 10:55 PM
    I watched it last night and was very happy to see all the BB's. Made the movie that much better for me. I find myself studying phones in movies to spot BB's lol. My gf is starting to get annoyed everytime I start yelling out blackberry. I saw a blackberry haha.
    jweihrauch likes this.
    07-11-12 08:49 AM
    Saw the movie twice and did not notice the make of one single phone.
    OniBerry likes this.
    07-11-12 08:56 AM
    I watched it last night and was very happy to see all the BB's. Made the movie that much better for me. I find myself studying phones in movies to spot BB's lol. My gf is starting to get annoyed everytime I start yelling out blackberry. I saw a blackberry haha.
    Haven't seen the film but this post I could relate to. My wife is constantly saying, "I know you like Blackberry...ugh..." She doesn't understand, but she's beautiful and loves me so I won't hold that against her.
    07-11-12 09:13 AM
    Yeah, I tend to enjoy the movie I am watching, not looking for product placements...LoL
    07-11-12 10:47 AM
    I do the same...I always look for brands and when I see one I like I just get really excited. There was another movie I saw recently that used all BlackBerry as well...trying to think...
    07-11-12 10:53 AM
    The copy of the movie i saw was so bad, you probably couldn't tell what the phones were. It looked like it was shot on a BB

The series XIII has lots of BBs too. It's on Reelz.
    07-11-12 11:23 AM
    If your a Republican you probably see contraband everywhere you look!

08-04-12 03:50 AM
    idk if this would make any sense, but doesn't the brand usually pay or somehow support the movie; so they show/use their products?
    08-04-12 04:35 AM
    Promotional consideration?

Sent from the ether...
    08-04-12 05:37 AM
    I also watched project x the other week and pretty much everyone has a blackberry.

Whenever they would get a text i would reach for my phone because it was the same alerts.

Sent from my Bold using Tapatalk
    08-04-12 06:59 AM
    Mark Whalberg is a big BB user.

Only part i didnt like is when he's on the ship and keeps getting weak signal and drops calls. Not a good look for BB, but then again, product placement is still publicity...
    08-04-12 03:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD