Corona in one hand and iphone6 in the other even! ;p

Posted via CB10
    That's a girls drink and a girls phone, jus sayin

He's in the trunk of chens car.

Posted via CB10
    SangreNegra likes this.
    01-25-15 07:59 AM
    Blaize is doing a fine job. He's running the show, not running from it! Kevin Who???
    01-25-15 08:06 AM
    Kevin is on a beach baking in the sunlight with a corona in one hand and a phone in the other.
    Then the question would become what phone does Kevin has in his hand.

Kevin is gone for the most part and outside of him popping up from time in the forums or in the comments section we will see little of him. I just glad that he realize that he needed to move on before it got to the point where the crackberry members would of been openly calling for his impeachment from crackberry.

Long live the founder of Crackberry, but we have Bla1ze now so we don't need Kevin as long he keeps Bla1ze happy by supplying him with new blackberry devices and paying him of course.

Bla1ze, did Kevin spring forth the cash to get you a limited edition gold and black passport? It only makes since that you have all BB10 devices.
    01-25-15 08:23 AM
    Possibly at in line at #hairgate. Waiting to get his locks chopped?

BleedBlk-
    01-25-15 08:37 AM
    Possibly at in line at #hairgate. Waiting to get his locks chopped?

BleedBlk-
    Until iphone 6s launch
    01-25-15 09:07 AM
    Kevin is not a businessman, he's a business, man! - Jay-Z

Posted via CB10
    ponpiri likes this.
    01-25-15 09:29 AM
    Would be interesting to see a hands on video review for Kevin and the Classic. He did a review of the Passport but that was during a podcast.

Posted via CB10 on the President Underwood version of the BlackBerry Classic
    I'd prefer to not see him do reviews of new devices. If Bla1ze is tasked with the day to day -- making sure the "app round-ups" etc. get posted -- he should get the spotlight on the reviews. My two cents though I am sure plenty will disagree.
    01-25-15 09:39 AM
    Who cares
    MADBRADNYC likes this.
    01-25-15 11:56 AM
    ^^What he said!^^

Posted via CB10
    01-25-15 12:04 PM
    levenworth?
    01-25-15 12:38 PM
    Kevin is not a businessman, he's a business, man! - Jay-Z

Posted via CB10
    Posting quotes from a thug? I remember that this very good looking man had a drug history.
    Try quotes from Richard Branson or Elon Musk! Not thugs!

Anyway. If Kevin is a millionaire I say give him Kudos. I respect young Entrepreneurs all the way. Let him do his thang and enjoy life. I hope his businesses spread in positive ways.

While many complain, he is earning money! Only that counts!

Posted via CB10
    01-25-15 01:03 PM
    Last time I checked Hawaii was a state.
    Hawaii...sure....
    01-25-15 01:06 PM
    Posting quotes from a thug? I remember that this very good looking man had a drug history.
    Try quotes from Richard Branson or Elon Musk! Not thugs!

Anyway. If Kevin is a millionaire I say give him Kudos. I respect young Entrepreneurs all the way. Let him do his thang and enjoy life. I hope his businesses spread in positive ways.

While many complain, he is earning money! Only that counts!

Posted via CB10
    Thug?? I'm sure you have a squeaky clean past. I bet you posted this while giving food to the poor.

Posted via CB10
    LazyEvul, Tabdus and eyesopen1111 like this.
    01-25-15 01:11 PM
    Rip @crackberrykevin your dead to us

Posted via CB10
    01-25-15 01:15 PM
    I find it hilarious how people are **** hurt and how so many have turned on THE Founder of the site we go to each and every day smh. He already explained the iPhone picture to everyone. You guys are acting like he completely defected from BlackBerry. If you followed him on Instagram you'd know that's not the case. These post were funny at first now there just redundant and dumb now. Bl1ze is doing a great job. People need to be more thankful.

Posted via CB10
    indie_b and Tabdus like this.
    01-25-15 01:15 PM
    Thug?? I'm sure you have a squeaky clean past. I bet you posted this while giving food to the poor.

Posted via CB10
    Lol, did I hit a nerve for saying the truth ? Nice name by the way.
    01-25-15 01:19 PM
    Rip @crackberrykevin your dead to us

Posted via CB10

Thats harsh. Everyone was disappointed at first. But it is a normal reaction. People evolve and grow their businesses. I bet he still loves Blackberry in the heart.

I see it as a businessman. And he do it right. He passes the torch to Big Blaze and discreetly steps aside.

It's his site. He can do whatever he wants. Imagine him being here around and taking the spotlight.

No fine Sir. We are classy and we should give him Kudos for that site! Without Crackberry I never would buy a Blackberry. I have read so many great and interesting post here. For free and it makes fun.

Let him make his business and let us stop being so whiney! Let's give him a golf clap for his work! Today, I do!

Thank you, Mister Kevin!
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    01-25-15 01:23 PM
    I find it hilarious how people are **** hurt and how so many have turned on THE Founder of the site we go to each and every day smh. He already explained the iPhone picture to everyone. You guys are acting like he completely defected from BlackBerry. If you followed him on Instagram you'd know that's not the case. These post were funny at first now there just redundant and dumb now. Bl1ze is doing a great job. People need to be more thankful.

Posted via CB10
    Just ask Conrad Black or Garth Drabinsky how the Founder's thing work

.. I just had to. Bla1ze handles our house well and we don't get silly I got Gold posts from him, like the common man he too has normal dreams and wishes like the rest of us.
    01-25-15 01:43 PM
    Lol, did I hit a nerve for saying the truth ? Nice name by the way.
    Nope Jay z pays ZERO of my bills and he's not even one of my fav rappers. I just thought that your comment was ignorant and that you were still judging and individual who has payed their dues.

Thanks I thought the name was fitting.

Posted via CB10
    indie_b, ponpiri and Tabdus like this.
    01-25-15 01:43 PM
    Nope Jay z pays ZERO of my bills and he's not even one of my fav rappers. I just thought that your comment was ignorant and that you were still judging and individual who has payed their dues.

Thanks I thought the name was fitting.

Posted via CB10
    Every "song" of his is a serious offence, the guy should be judged accordingly on a daily basis, there's nothing wrong with that.
    01-25-15 01:48 PM
    Bla1ze, did Kevin spring forth the cash to get you a limited edition gold and black passport? It only makes since that you have all BB10 devices.
    Yes. However, they sold out before I could get to it.
    01-25-15 01:50 PM
    I was looking for Waldo!

Posted via CB10
    Find Waldo and you find Kevin?
    01-25-15 01:51 PM
    He moved to i-phone...

Sent from my BlackBerry Z30 Titanium.
    01-25-15 01:52 PM
    It was supposed to be a Joke, did not mean to poke the hornet's nest lol.
    01-25-15 02:08 PM
    CrackBerry Bla1ze is our lord and savior now.

Posted via BlackBerry Classic
    01-25-15 02:14 PM
113 12345