I've had my 8310 about a year and have never tried any media applications. Now that I want to I can't the default media player. The music apps icon takes me to a browser to buy media apps. I just want to put a few mp3's on my 2gig card so I don't have to carry my ipod all the time. What am I missing (besides the obvious)?
    05-18-09 01:55 AM
    Go to the media app then select the music section. Also check to make sure that you didn't hide the icon on accident.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-09 02:12 AM
    Thanks, I'm updating the os right now on my other computer so I'll check in a few minutes. But does the media app look like a media web browser when it opens? This is wanting me to buy a media player or something.
    05-18-09 02:38 AM
    No it doesn't look like the media web browser when it opens. When opened it should allow you to select either music, pictures, ringtones or videos. The one that you are seeing is the media app from AT&T which is something different. The icon on your homescreen if you are using the default theme is that of a movie reel with a music note in the upper right corner.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-09 10:36 AM
    I don't have that icon. I just updated to 4.5 last night and it did add the video camera. How do I get the media player?
    05-18-09 02:34 PM
    were u able to fix the problem? audio visual
    05-18-09 06:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD