I just transferred some files from a computer run by Zorin OS and now I can't access the files on my Passport. I tried restarting the phone, turning it off then on, removing the SD card and replacing it, but still nothing. I can see the files in the computer but not in the phone. I can still take pictures and it would save in the SD card but it won't show up in the file browser. The phone can still detect the media card but it just won't show the files. It's so weird. I tried the BBVE test and it passed.

Is there any way I can see the files again without having to reformat? I'm using a 64gb micro sdxc I class 10.
    This is what's written on it:
    Kingston
    64gb
    Microsdxc I 1
    Sdxc10/64gb
    Made in Taiwan.

This is the first time this has ever happened.
    12-02-15 07:32 AM
    I had something like that happen to me on z30 and z3. Somebody chimed in and explained to me that when I copy files to SD card using the computer, the phone doesn't always know the files are there until it scans the SD for new contents....or something along those lines.

Eventually the files simply appeared in the phone's file manager. Later on I was told that doing a Soft Reset on my phone would re-index the files and make them show up. It has never happened to me since so I didn't have a chance to test that solution.

Have you performed the Soft Reset on your Passport (I believe you have to hold the power button pressed for 10 seconds to do that)?
    12-02-15 07:46 AM
    My media card appears totally blank in the file browser. It's not just the new files. Everything, as in everything, cannot be seen. But the old files are weirdly accessible through my PDF reader (adobe). I'll post a screenshot when I get home (using mobile data on a different device right now). I can't take a screenshot and Bluetooth it to this device because I can't see the new file in the browser.

I've tried the hold power button reset and the click reset button. Nothing's working. I'll try the waiting game but I doubt it will work. I hopebit does though.
    12-02-15 09:14 AM
    My reply is the next entry below you. Sorry I didn't notice I wasn't logged in when posting that.
    12-02-15 09:16 AM
    ...I've tried the hold power button reset and the click reset button. Nothing's working...
    That's not the reset I was referring to.

Press and hold the power button. Keep it pressed for about 10 seconds, and don't click anything on the screen. As you are continuing to hold the button pressed, you will see the phone go through it's usual shutdown. Keep holding the button until it shuts off and then you'll start seeing the BB [Start-up] logo. When once you see this logo, let go of the button. After the phone fully boots up, wait for a few minutes (5-10) and check your files then. Good luck
    12-03-15 07:42 AM
    It's not just the new files. Everything, as in everything, cannot be seen.
    In my case, I copied one file (via PC) into a folder where other files existed and were visible on the phone. After the copy, none of the files (old or the new one) were visible.
    12-03-15 07:46 AM
    Where are my media card files?-img_20151204_141014.png

Sorry, CB app had crashed... :-)

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    12-03-15 10:12 PM