Hey everyone i was wondering if anyone could tell me where i could purchase Blackberries wholesale? Any information on this would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Eric
    02-24-09 09:09 AM
    i don't think you can get it wholesale unless you're a registered reseller. the best bet would be to ask blackberry?
    02-24-09 04:27 PM
    Are you trying to get a blackberry for cheap? If so, you will have better luck trying ebay or craigs list.
    02-24-09 04:38 PM
    i don't think you can get it wholesale unless you're a registered reseller. the best bet would be to ask blackberry?
    That's exactly what I was told when I looked into it for an online store. It isn't cheap to be a registered reseller either. I don't remember how much it was, but at the time it was a lot more than it was worth to buy them wholesale for our online store anyway.

~Jazzi~

02-24-09 05:10 PM
    usually you can get things at wholesale for a cheaper price, but you have to keep in mind that they have restrictions and their guidelines. if someone is looking just to get a few blackberries for cheap, it's better and maybe easier to buy them through ebay or something like that. usually big companies will not offer wholesale prices for just a few, usually up in the hundreds or even thousands.

however, i can be wrong. i'm never too big to admit that i'm wrong. life is always a learning experience after all!
    02-24-09 06:22 PM
    Thanks guys i will look into that.

Jazzi do you remember what the cost was to be a reseller?

Thanks
    02-24-09 08:16 PM
    ebay?! always good for something!
    02-24-09 09:24 PM
    ebay is prob your best bet without have a hookup somewhere.
    02-24-09 09:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD