Hello there
    I'm trying to find a good repair center in NYC for my broken Blackberry Classic. I visited few places (CPR. etc) but cant find anything good. All of those 'repair centers" are just good for cracked screen on IPhone or Galaxy. I was trying really hard, but still cant find the place where they would professionally take care for Blackberry. Anyone knows any good place? my blackberry has a problem with hardware, but no cracked screen or anything like that. Thnx for any suggestions. It is really weird that Blackberry dont even have own repair center in major cities
    10-18-16 06:20 PM
    You may not have heard, but BB is exiting the hardware business. They haven't had any significant service infrastructure for years. If you bought your phone from your carrier, you can take it there. Otherwise, you have to send your phone into BB for repair. The chances of a repair chain stocking the parts for BB phones is almost zero - they're just too uncommon.
    10-18-16 08:43 PM
    Thnx
    I would send my phone to BB but they don't have any repair center.
    10-18-16 09:02 PM
    Thnx
    I would send my phone to BB but they don't have any repair center.

Here is a link to the contact page on BlackBerry's website. If you have the time and patience call or write to them am sure you will get some answers.

I am not 100% sure what's wrong with your device but I do know that NY is still a somewhat strong BlackBerry market. Plenty of the banking, law and government sectors use the devices so I suspect their should be SOME place that's services them.

http://ca.blackberry.com/company/about-us/contact.html

The address for BlackBerry's office in NYC is

440 Park Avenue South

I believe their NYC office is mostly just a sales and service center for their corporate clients. Like I said earlier it doesn't hurt to write them. The website doesn't have a phone number listed.

http://ca.blackberry.com/company/about-us/maps.html#

Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    TGR1 likes this.
    10-18-16 11:55 PM