I asked a question..where did it go
    06-04-08 07:06 PM
    I thought it was inappropriate so I deleted it myself
    06-04-08 07:10 PM
    I thought it was inappropriate so I deleted it myself
    Are you one of the Mods?
    06-04-08 07:12 PM
    I'm kidding!! Maybe you thought you posted it in this forum but you really posted it in another????
    06-04-08 07:13 PM
    I'm kidding!! Maybe you thought you posted it in this forum but you really posted it in another????
    LOL...Well, that answers MY question.
    06-04-08 07:13 PM
    -----

I'm glad you asked that question. The HARD way to find your post is to come back to this thread you started and click on your Username and up will come a menu. Click on 'find posts by this user' or some such thing and they'll all come up.

I'd sure like to know if we can find our posts some other way than by finding one so we can click on our Username. When I click on Private messages under my username at the top right, that doesn't do it, and I'm not going to go to the one million name members list to find my username....

Isn't there an easier way????

-----
    06-04-08 08:26 PM
    i think he found it, no worries
    06-04-08 08:27 PM
    was it off topic or questionable. if so its in off topic
    06-04-08 08:29 PM
    -----

I'm glad you asked that question. The HARD way to find your post is to come back to this thread you started and click on your Username and up will come a menu. Click on 'find posts by this user' or some such thing and they'll all come up.

I'd sure like to know if we can find our posts some other way than by finding one so we can click on our Username. When I click on Private messages under my username at the top right, that doesn't do it, and I'm not going to go to the one million name members list to find my username....

Isn't there an easier way????

-----
    Find the "Quick Links" section of the site tool bar. It should be right under, or close to it, your Private Messages indicator under your name. Click it to open a drop menu and then click on "My Profile." From there you can easily access all your posts and all the threads you have started.
    06-04-08 08:33 PM
    I noticed that when I do a quick reply in a forum using my BB, I don't see the post listed at the end of that thread right away. Not sure why this happens ...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-08 08:38 PM
    I noticed that when I do a quick reply in a forum using my BB, I don't see the post listed at the end of that thread right away. Not sure why this happens ...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Refresh (press R) the page and it will show up.
    06-04-08 08:41 PM
    -----

Thanks CrazEtooN, would you believe I was reading another post that had nothing to do with this subject and someone in there said go to the 'Search Forums' link above, and type in my username and that takes me to all my posts. So...there's THREE ways we can do it! Wouldn't it be nice if we could just click on the "Welcome" username?

Anyhow, I appreciate your help, this thread will help lots of people, hopefully.

-----
    06-04-08 08:42 PM
    No problem.
    06-04-08 08:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD