Can some one pleaetell me where to go to get FREE music for my BB-8800....(If there is a such). also how do I go about Downloading the Music! I have NO musci on my BB..
    06-07-08 02:31 PM
    Try Free Music Downloads at SpiralFrog. You have to register an account and renew it every 30 days, but there is a good selection, the music and videos are free and most importantly, legal.
    06-07-08 06:42 PM
    Free music means any aspiring artist can be published. That spells death to old model where contracts rule.

Do not expect free music to include established artists, they hope to continue earning a good living through their work.

If you buy a CD and rip a copy for your device, everybody wins.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-08 07:10 PM
    Free music means any aspiring artist can be published. That spells death to old model where contracts rule.

Do not expect free music to include established artists, they hope to continue earning a good living through their work.

If you buy a CD and rip a copy for your device, everybody wins.

Stoner, and I assure I don't mean to disagree with you, but I have been using SpiralFrog for quite some time now and while yes there are some unknowns (as well as some never should have seen the light of day), I've downloaded a great deal of stuff from quite a few established artists.
    06-07-08 07:24 PM
    No problem AG, the 'net is a huge place.

Most of my collection is from friends that share their treasured moments.

06-07-08 10:16 PM
    No problem AG, the 'net is a huge place.

Most of my collection is from friends that share their treasured moments.

Me too. but of the over 600gb of music I have, a considerable amount came from SpiralFrog.

Oh, and I warn all my friends if they give me their PC to repair, I'm jacking whatever tunes they have
    Which is a fair exchange since I never charge them
    06-07-08 11:09 PM
    Additionally, you may actually find some amazing new non-mainstream talent that is to your liking. I find the same with films... the indies are terrific.
    06-08-08 12:04 AM
    ...I'm jacking whatever tunes they have

LOL, you made me spit coffee all over the keyboard.
    06-08-08 10:44 AM
    There are clients of free software floating around on the internet that will let you download music to your computer, can find pretty much any song you want most of the time. (They are umm... frowned upon?)
    06-08-08 02:13 PM
    You can try limewire or go the route of torrents ie mininova. Of course if download music or movies make sure you have purchased the copyrighted material....

06-08-08 02:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD