Hey guys,

Does anyone know where i can download a free soduko app? And while we're on the topic of games; please recommend a few site, etc... where i can acquire some other game apps.

Thanks in advance!
    02-24-09 09:35 AM
    Hey guys,

Does anyone know where i can download a free soduko app? And while we're on the topic of games; please recommend a few site, etc... where i can acquire some other game apps.

Thanks in advance!
    There is a free sudoku game on the BB website under the owners lounge (BlackBerry Owners Lounge - Welcome).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 09:52 AM
    There is a free sudoku game on the BB website under the owners lounge (BlackBerry Owners Lounge - Welcome).

Is it compatible with the storm?

I guess not. Thank you anyway
    Last edited by Toxa; 02-24-09 at 09:58 AM.
    02-24-09 09:53 AM
    Hey guys,

Thanks in advance!

I have not seen a soduko game that works for the storm. There are not many games for the storm right now. You can try to find some for free on getjar.com or you can go to the game sites on your phone. go to help/blackberry help! website/games and you should find bplay and another site.

I have not tried to buy any of these yet so im not sure if they work.

Or you can just google "storm games" or "storm solytare" which is a free solitaire game. Usually with some searching you can find a couple.
    02-24-09 10:35 AM
    For the record, I have a Curve not a Storm, although i am grateful for your responses. I'm sure someone with a Storm will also find this information useful.

I tried BB lounge and that seems very helpful, I'll know more tonight when i try it at home. Thanks!
    02-24-09 01:03 PM
    The free Sudoku game from the bb lounge is compatible with every bb except the storm. For it to work with the storm you need to use compatibility mode and even then it isn't working properly.

02-24-09 01:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD