- CrackBerry Master
12-08-2012, 07:43 PM #3
- 1,069 Posts
Try revscene.net Done some sales and purchases there. It's a car forum but they also have buy and sell for electronics and stuff. Bunch of local, good guys there. By local I mean vancouver/lower mainland.
In fact there's a 9900 for sale right now. For sale only FS: Blackberry Bold 990 - Vancouver's Top Classifieds and Automotive Forum - REVscene.net
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-09-2012, 01:32 AM #4
- 180 Posts
Re: Where can I buy second hand phones in BC?
I've always bought and sold used phones from Craigslist. Never had a problem with the phone being stolen. Ask the seller where they got the phone from. Also always meet somewhere public.
Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2Sent screaming from my BlackBerry 9800 3G
- CrackBerry Genius
12-09-2012, 01:45 AM #5
- 2,007 Posts
When I lived in BC I often used Craigslist. It usually worked out, though I did once get screwed by someone.
Make sure you do a VERY thorough check.
- By erinlovesyou in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 07-13-2010, 01:21 AM
- By erinlovesyou in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 3Last Post: 05-02-2010, 12:24 AM
- By ssjakss in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 5Last Post: 11-12-2009, 10:38 AM
- By justinp95 in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 09-28-2009, 04:00 PM
- By justinp95 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 6Last Post: 09-28-2009, 04:00 PM