My wife has lost her BlackBerry 8530 that we got in April with Sprint. The darn thing is either somewhere around the house or our son put it in the trash...
    We do not have insurance because last time we were with Sprint we got burned with it...LOL define irony.

So anyway, while we think the phone is somewhere in the house, I'm looking at options to replace it if needed.
    I called Sprint and pretty much my options are to buy a new one at sticker price, which I won't do it, or add a freakin' third line...which pissed me off because they will not let me buy a phone and extend my agreement 24 months out; I do not want to pay that extra $10 a month; on their website they have a Tour 9630 Refurbished online but it's out of stock for $80;
    I don't know when they will get this crap back in stock so that being said, I've found some places online that will sell Refurbished BlackBerry online;

Does anyone have any suggestions of websites that will sell refurbished models and that you can trust their phones come with clean ESNs?
    Last edited by LazhilUT; 10-29-10 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Added Instant E-Mail Notification
    10-29-10 01:25 PM
    What about trying Craigslist and meeting the seller at a Sprint store?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    10-29-10 01:43 PM
    That is one of the things I thought about. I just wanted to know if I could be missing a website out there that people around here would know.

Thanks!
    10-29-10 01:46 PM
    I buy used, new and refurbished phones all the time online. My favorite place to get them is on eBay. As of course you always want to be careful about buying online, but eBay is a much safer way for buying online. Just do your research and ask questions. I have also bought phones locally through Craigslist but again. Just do your research and be careful.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    10-30-10 03:24 PM
    Kijiji.com its an eBay affiliated website and you meet face to face with the seller kinda like Craigslist but I use kijiji.com because it has a much easier UI.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-10 07:14 PM
    10-30-10 07:58 PM
    If you need good price very nice refurbished blackberry (pin work very well ,apperance looks as new )
    you can contact me
    we supply big qty
    can add my whats app:008618617061401
    or blackberry pin:286E461F
    05-06-13 10:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD