When i go to the site to download program this error comes up when you click on the link!

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 94371840 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 24 bytes) in /home/jmtventure/bbsak.org/download.php on line 6

Anyone else getting this and is there any way around it? I need to wipe my OS as I am having some serious issues with the power on my 9900.
    It shuts down randomly, battery goes from full to "not enough battery power for radio use"...sometimes a battery pull works, sometimes not!

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    11-29-12 11:01 AM
    11-29-12 11:10 AM
    Thank you thank you thank you!!!!
    11-29-12 11:28 AM
    When i go to the site to download program this error comes up when you click on the link!

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 94371840 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 24 bytes) in /home/jmtventure/bbsak.org/download.php on line 6

Anyone else getting this and is there any way around it? I need to wipe my OS as I am having some serious issues with the power on my 9900.
    It shuts down randomly, battery goes from full to "not enough battery power for radio use"...sometimes a battery pull works, sometimes not!

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sounds like a nightmare of problems. Hope it works out
    11-29-12 03:27 PM
    Sounds like a nightmare of problems. Hope it works out
    Well it appears that wiping my device had no effect on the issues I had mentioned. Guess I'll try getting a new battery and see if that works. It's a shame its come to this as I am eagerly awaiting BB10 so this battery will only be good to me for a few short months. But if it solves my current issues then I suppose it's well worth it...
    11-30-12 12:25 PM
    When you wiped your phone, did you run it on the original OS or did you put a newer version on your phone? Also, did you restore everything? You should run the phone without all your apps and see if your battery problem is better or the same.
    11-30-12 03:56 PM