Where is BBSAK?
When i go to the site to download program this error comes up when you click on the link!
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 94371840 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 24 bytes) in /home/jmtventure/bbsak.org/download.php on line 6
Anyone else getting this and is there any way around it? I need to wipe my OS as I am having some serious issues with the power on my 9900.
It shuts down randomly, battery goes from full to "not enough battery power for radio use"...sometimes a battery pull works, sometimes not!
- 11-29-2012, 03:27 PM #4Phones:
Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 > Bold 9900 >Z10 > Aristo
16GB Playbook> Playbook 32GB + Playbook 16GB > ???
- BlackBerry Diva
11-30-2012, 03:56 PM #6
- 6,901 Posts
When you wiped your phone, did you run it on the original OS or did you put a newer version on your phone? Also, did you restore everything? You should run the phone without all your apps and see if your battery problem is better or the same.~DENISE~
YES, I DO BELIEVE THAT I AM WORTH IT!
PLEASE STOP WITH THE LONG POSTS! YOU'RE BORING US.
- By dm7864 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 04-13-2010, 03:13 PM
- By cookeb in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 91Last Post: 08-31-2008, 11:44 PM
- By Cutty48 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2007, 01:31 AM
- By meengel in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 2Last Post: 10-05-2007, 10:03 PM
- By digitalteacup in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 4Last Post: 08-07-2007, 02:35 PM