Where does it go? I downloaded GM for my son. I couldn't find it on the phone but once I stumbled onto it by accident. I've gone through every icon on the menu with no luck. I know this sounds stupid, but I can't find the application. Help anyone?
    01-26-09 10:52 PM
    It should be in your download folder.
    01-26-09 11:09 PM
    I second that it should be in the downloads folder unless you previously moved it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-09 11:17 PM
    It should be in your download folder.
    No, I mean where you go to find the icon for it. I found the icon once (including the icon for bb maps), and now I can't find it. Unlike other bb's, it doesn't show on the menu screen.
    01-26-09 11:18 PM
    No, I mean where you go to find the icon for it. I found the icon once (including the icon for bb maps), and now I can't find it. Unlike other bb's, it doesn't show on the menu screen.
    The icon should be in your download folder Then you can move it out of there on to the home screen. Highlight the icon (tap it, don't press down on the screen) BB button>Move to Folder>Home

Or if you found it with the BB Maps, then it might be in the application folder. Press down on the folder and it should open up to reveal more icons inside. If you want them on your home screen. Just follow what I mentioned above. hope this helps.
    Last edited by FinallyHere; 01-26-09 at 11:27 PM.
    01-26-09 11:25 PM
    The icon should be in your download folder Then you can move it out of there on to the home screen. Highlight the icon (tap it, don't press down on the screen) BB button>Move to Folder>Home

Or if you found it with the BB Maps, then it might be in the application folder. Press down on the folder and it should open up to reveal more icons inside. If you want them on your home screen. Just follow what I mentioned above. hope this helps.
    Thanks so much. It was in the applications folder and I've moved it to home. Now I can give it back to my son (drat!!). Nifty little machine that Storm. Too bad I've got another year on my Pearl before I can get one.

One again, thank you.
    01-26-09 11:38 PM
    I noticed that the the game (inside game folder), application icon (inside Download folder) can not be moved, after highlighted and clicking BB no menu shows, but trying with those inside of application folder such as Memo Pad, calculator etc can be moved out to Home, why? can anyone inform. Thanks
    03-29-09 09:30 AM
    Anyone of you have tried to move certain item inside the same Application folder, Wierd thing is you can not move MemoPad, Tasks, Password Keeper out from this folder, the rest of the items such as Word To Go, Calculator, Voice Notes Recorder and etc can be moved out to anywhere we want. Please comment.
    03-29-09 09:46 AM
    I can move each of the items you mentioned to any folder on my storm. If I highlight the app, then press the bb key, I get the option to move to folder. If I click that, I have the option to move to each of the folders that I have created.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-09 11:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD