- CrackBerry Master
- 1,064 Posts
When will carrier orders start?
Does anyone know how much before launch of a new product that the carriers will start putting in orders for the phones?
They have to order them and get them in stock before they actually go on sale, of course.
When those numbers come out, that will be a good indication of how well they think the product will be.
- 11-25-2012, 06:49 PM #3
Re: When will carrier orders start?
Sometime in February probably later in February or early march assuming there are no delays.
I can almost see it now, in february forums will be packed with threads about people unhappy with RIM because they thought Jan launch date meant devices will be available for sale.
They will get here when they are ready and not a moment sooner!
- By Matrix Leader in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 4Last Post: 08-18-2010, 03:54 AM
- By yj704 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2009, 02:54 PM
- By philting in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 8Last Post: 05-19-2009, 02:54 PM
- By logansowner in forum RogersReplies: 2Last Post: 05-14-2009, 01:15 PM
- By Hubie in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 5Last Post: 11-21-2008, 05:25 AM