Why do all the weak carriers like tmo and att get the good phones? lol
    09-28-07 12:53 PM
    Porbably because they arent weak carriers. Tmo is fair with their pricing, and ATT has exceptional coverage, not to mention the right amount of $ for exclusivity for premeire handsets.
    09-28-07 02:23 PM
    Move to blackberry discussion since Sprint wasn't even mentioned in this thread.
    09-28-07 10:15 PM
    If we were to talk about carriers, we would find several people saying that theri carriers are the best. But I have found out that the best carriers is the one that fits better in your area, since most carriers have weak signals in some eareas and strong in other one.

Me for instance, AT&T sucks, becuse I get alot of drop calls with them in my area (in between LA and San Francisco) and You would not notice this unless you experience having different carriers.

for me the one that works best is Sprint, I get a fair signal (EVO) and I only pay $55.00 per month Unlimited calls any time local and long distance (within the country)
    and I do wish they had the Iphone avialble, and the Curve too.
    09-29-07 10:50 PM
    Where do you receive unlimited calling for $55/month on Sprint?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-07 11:27 PM
    Yes I got this plan with Sprint like 5 years ago.

what I would recomend you to do is to keep an eye on your local Sprint stores in December, that is when they usually offer this plan for a few days.
    09-29-07 11:51 PM
    Where do you receive unlimited calling for $55/month on Sprint?
    Sounds like one of the old region-specific plans. Leave your region, pay huge roaming fees... but if you don't travel much, these plans were great. They are still offered for similar price points in some area, but are never listed on the Sprint web site.
    09-30-07 03:39 PM
    So.... back to the original thread... anyone have any idea when the Curve should hit CDMA (specifically Sprint) anytime soon?

I'd get the worldphone 8830 but i don't really need GPS, it's a lot larger than I care to carry around, and it doesn't have Stereo BT like it should...

Can't wait!
    10-08-07 10:12 PM
    From what I have heard and read on other forums, the Sprint device may be available in 2Q08.
    11-04-07 11:48 AM
    My crappy advice would be to enjoy life and forget about it for a while because anything any of us can do right now is speculate. If or when that day comes, it'll be a nice surprise. For now, just remember how long it took the Pearl to get onto Verizon's CDMA network.
    11-04-07 11:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD