For Gmail, if you send something in the spam folder I never see it again, presumably because it is marked as spam.
    It has worked for me anyway... I believe there is no 'one' way to mark as spam
    On the phone?
    04-27-15 09:56 AM
    Don't be negative. It's for your own protection that Blackberry doesn't have the select all and delete option.

There is a lot of scenarios where this can be disastrous for the users. Select all can be easily implemented into the OS by Blackberry but they choose not to for liability, and probably users stupidity reasons.
    LOL!!!

And we'll have another one of those "Deleted my entire text chat wtf" thread...... ;-)

 Q5 / Z30
    thymaster likes this.
    04-27-15 12:33 PM
    Did you try long pressing booking.com then select search by sender then delete prior.
    Excellent! Works both in the General HUB and in specific accounts. I can easily pick a bunch of messages from the same sender and turf them all at once, exactly as the OP wanted in the first post.

Nice!
    04-27-15 03:03 PM
    You can tap on your email hub then search the email contains words you want. Then tap the date you want to start the email will be deleted.
    Example:

When BB OS10 will get "select all" feature?-img_20150428_030941.png

When BB OS10 will get "select all" feature?-img_20150428_030950.png

Posted via CB10
    04-27-15 03:10 PM
    So from a few posters here you say the people giving out solutions are not intelligent but the people whining about the problem with no solution are intelligent... makes sense. Select all is definitely available in the hub. Fixing your contacts issue is another matter and solutions have been posted before. It's the issue of auto merging and multiple email syncs with the same contact info.

Posted via CB10
    gvs1341 and 1raygin like this.
    04-27-15 03:19 PM
    This another way by searching Booking.com and it will bring up all mails from Booking.com but still you have delete them manually...tapping and selecting all email one by one!

Posted via CB10
    Search for Booking.com then press and hold on the date at the top and choose Delete Prior.

Posted from the CB10 app on my BlackBerry Z30 STA100-2/10.3.1.2576 on O2 UK - Activated on BES10.2.5.6
    04-27-15 03:25 PM
    Select all in HUB is OK. But select all in file manager?!

Posted via Q10Bold
    04-28-15 12:43 AM
    Select all in HUB is OK. But select all in file manager?!

Posted via Q10Bold
    That's a different issue. But there's an app for that... lol.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-15 01:30 AM

Posted via CB10
    Can you please link this app? Or name it?
    Thanks

Posted via Q10Bold
    04-28-15 03:01 AM

Posted via CB10
    That is what OP and some of us stated. There is no direct SELECT ALL button in BlackBerry10. We dint say just HUB.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-28-15 04:10 AM
    Can you please link this app? Or name it?
    Thanks

Posted via Q10Bold
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/19042045

Posted via CB10
    04-28-15 10:14 AM
    When all the emails from booking.com populate, tap and hold on the most recent date and then select delete prior and it will delete all booking.com emails prior to that date.
    To everyone: this works. You can delete emails based on any search criteria (e.g.: sender email address), and then delete every single email from that sender simultaneously with one click.

I'll repeat that this works *without* selecting each email one-by-one. You could delete 1000s of emails from that sender in one click.,

Via CB Android on BB10 (jst 4 kiks)
    Dave Bourque likes this.
    04-29-15 12:38 PM
    To everyone: this works. You can delete emails based on any search criteria (e.g.: sender email address), and then delete every single email from that sender simultaneously with one click.

I'll repeat that this works *without* selecting each email one-by-one. You could delete 1000s of emails from that sender in one click.,

Via CB Android on BB10 (jst 4 kiks)
    So many U turn and wrong turns offered in this thread but BlackBerry users still need "Select All" feature! Its not only emails there are contacts, photos and even in file manager you need this feature!

END OF THREAD!!!

Diplomatic Passport
    05-01-15 11:20 AM
    So many U turn and wrong turns offered in this thread but BlackBerry users still need "Select All" feature! Its not only emails there are contacts, photos and even in file manager you need this feature!

END OF THREAD!!!

Diplomatic Passport
    Keep your photos in folders/albums and that's no problem either, delete the folder/album.

The Contacts app has been a disaster from day one and needs a complete design and strategy rethink.

Posted from the CB10 app on my BlackBerry Z30 STA100-2/10.3.1.2576 on O2 UK - Activated on BES10.2.5.6
    05-01-15 12:28 PM
    This another way by searching Booking.com and it will bring up all mails from Booking.com but still you have delete them manually...tapping and selecting all email one by one!

Posted via CB10
    No. You do not have to delete them manually if you press and hold the Day/Date bar at the top of the page. It will select all messages displayed and you only need to press Delete All Prior.
    When BB OS10 will get "select all" feature?-img_20150501_140931.png

Posted via CB10
    05-01-15 01:13 PM

END OF THREAD!!!

Diplomatic Passport
    I'm sorry you're so frustrated over this.
    In your case, you should search for email by Sender (Booking.com) and long press the Day/Date bar at the top of the page then select Delete Prior if you want to delete all messages. If you want to the delete to start from a specific date, long press the Day/Date bar for that date.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-15 01:22 PM
    Guys I need some help.
    I want to mark all emails from one sender unread,then maybe I will need to file all emails from that specific sender or flag all emails from that sender?
    Is there "select all" for that in the hub? Or will I have to mark each message one by one?

Thanks
    05-01-15 01:41 PM
    Guys I need some help.
    I want to mark all emails from one sender unread,then maybe I will need to file all emails from that specific sender or flag all emails from that sender?
    Is there "select all" for that in the hub? Or will I have to mark each message one by one?

Thanks
    To mark them as read it's almost the same steps as the Select All / Delete scebario above.

Search for the sender so only their emails are listed in the results (you can search for a specific sender by tapping the 3 lines to the left of the search box and ticking From).

Long press on the date at the top of the search results. Tap Mark Prior Read in the pop-out menu on the right.

Unfortunately File is not an option in the pop-out menu when all the search results are highlighted. That would be a good one to be added in 10.3.2

At least if you turn triage mode on first (3 lines and a tick in the top right of the Hub) and then search for the sender triage mode is still on but it doesn't look like you can file them all in one go.

05-03-15 06:20 AM
68 123