- CrackBerry User
- 31 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
WhatsApp, they want you to Pay!?
Hey crackberry users please read this and tell me if this is ligite ......
Message from Jim Balsamic (CEO of Whatsapp) we have had an over usage of user names on whatsapp Messenger. We are requesting all users to forward this message to their entire contact list. If you do not forward this message, we will take it as your account is invalid and it will be deleted within the next 48 hours. Please DO NOT ignore this message or whatsapp will no longer recognise your activation. If you wish to re-activate your account after it has been deleted, a charge of 25.00 will be added to your monthly bill. We are also aware of the issue involving the pictures updates not showing. We are working diligently at fixing this problem and it will be up and running as soon as possible. Thank you for your cooperation from the team WhatsApp is going to cost us money soon. The only way that it will stay free is if you are a frequent user i.e. you have at least 10 people you are chatting with. To become a frequent user
send this message to 10 people who receive it (2 ticks) and your WhatsApp logo will change color. ?
send this to 8 people to activate the new whatsapp ??
Posted via CB10
- 02-16-14, 11:11 AM #5
- By derek072887 in forum General BBM ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 02-26-14, 06:39 PM
- By MarsanP01 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 8Last Post: 02-20-14, 09:39 AM
- By PP Powell in forum BlackBerry LinkReplies: 2Last Post: 02-17-14, 04:27 AM
- By jaylysf in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 02-16-14, 09:40 PM
- By Acvdm in forum BlackBerry 10 AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-16-14, 01:12 PM