Greetings fellow CB members,

I've been having a Emoji lag issue with WhatsApp. When I want to insert an Emoji it first lags to load the default ones (the one with the faces and ish) then I have to wait to scroll down and then if I want to use another section (category if you will) I have to also wait, even longer than on the first page for them to load. Also if I want to go to the last section I have to wait till each page loads. And if I try to swipe fast it enters the Emoji I touched to swipe. Tried re-installing, rebooting, almost everything that can come to my mind, no luck .
    Anyone else experiencing this? Or has a solution?

Thanks! Danke! Merci! Gracias!
    10-23-13 07:59 AM
    Emoji rendering is significantly slower in 10.2, than it was in 10.0 or 10.1. This is the fault of changes in the OS, and is noticeable in our app simply because we load many more emoji into our picker than the other emoji-enabled system apps.
    This performance issue should hopefully be fixed in future 10.2.x releases, though it is already quite a bit better in the 10.2 versions newer than the ones mentioned in your signature.
    FrankIAm and TamamAlti like this.
    10-23-13 11:40 AM
    Thank you for taking the time to reply, really appreciate it. While you're here, any news on the broadcast feature? Or last used Emoji "page"?

Emoji rendering is significantly slower in 10.2, than it was in 10.0 or 10.1. This is the fault of changes in the OS, and is noticeable in our app simply because we load many more emoji into our picker than the other emoji-enabled system apps.
    This performance issue should hopefully be fixed in future 10.2.x releases, though it is already quite a bit better in the 10.2 versions newer than the ones mentioned in your signature.
    10-23-13 12:42 PM