03-17-08 03:35 AM
53 123
tools
    1. Having internet access right in my palm.
    2. Having IRC available even when I'm in the tub.
    3. Camera, vidcam, recorder, mp3 player w/speaker, games all in one!
    4. Did I mention that I have full access to everything right in the palm of my hand?
    5. I can monitor all of my security cameras over the net from my phone. (mobiscope)
    6. I am not bound to my laptop anymore...yay!

I'm never going back to using any other kind of phone.
    This is it...this is the device I've dreamed about for the last 5 years.
    I don't know why I was so stupid and held onto that wack nokia for dear life for 5 years...

Dm
    03-14-08 10:24 AM
    All the conveniencs that I didn't have with a razor.......email, 411, mp3s, internet access. Yea, pretty much everything
    03-14-08 11:43 AM
    I love the fact that its nothing like WM5 and it does everything that wm5 did for me in less time and isnt as complicated
    03-15-08 12:50 PM
    qwerty keyboard, im a big texter. and just the look on the faces of people when they see me carrying a curve LOL
    03-15-08 02:53 PM
    Everything!!! Bb Rules!
    03-15-08 03:12 PM
    The whole kit and kaboodle
    03-15-08 03:13 PM
    The size and email. I used to have a sidekick but it was too big and bulky. So I got a little flip phone and really missed the QWERTY keyboard and emails on the go. Can't belive I waited so long.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-08 03:47 PM
    i went from SE w800 to curve.

w800 pros:

-flightmode (walkman feature) media player can be turned on w/o turning the phone on--very convenient during flights
    -EXCELLENT camera/pic quality and feature(macromode, multishot, landscape, etc)

curve pros:

-web browser, email push, decent camera, all around business/personnal use.
    -design is VERY VERY stylish, EXCELLENT call quality. bigger screen (compared to w800).
    03-15-08 03:58 PM
    Being able to sync to my pc, online, playing my music on my bike and in my truck, and being able to make a phone call from one device that'll fit in my pocket...

03-15-08 04:24 PM
    Being able to live life untethered!

I love that it does everything, and fits in the palm of my hand. It is my concierge, my guide, and my connection to my friends and family.

There's only one thing I can think of that it can't do, and that's why I still need a girl friend.

Patrick
    03-15-08 04:51 PM
    Being able to live life untethered!

I love that it does everything, and fits in the palm of my hand. It is my concierge, my guide, and my connection to my friends and family.

There's only one thing I can think of that it can't do, and that's why I still need a girl friend.

Patrick
    LOL. I think you'd be able to get one seeing that you have a BB. haha.
    03-15-08 04:53 PM
    Push email and the ability to sync contacts and back up my data. Well why did I give up my 8700 if thats the case? Cause I lied. The media playback is cool too.
    03-15-08 04:54 PM
    * The speed and reliability of Research in Motion's (RIM's) BlackBerry OS.
    * The build quality of my RIM BlackBerry Curve 8300.
    * The massive usage times that I get outta my RIM BlackBerry Curve 8300.
    * Real-time Facebook alerts, courtesy of the Facebook application by RIM.
    * The unlimited e-mail and Internet plan that Telstra Australia offer with their BlackBerry devices.
    * The surprisingly quick data speeds over Telstra Australia's EDGE-compatible network.

03-15-08 05:13 PM
    Definetly pinning.
    03-15-08 05:21 PM
    1. SureType-texting is my main form of communication. plus i love it. my BB( i think i'll name it this week matter of fact) does this better than any phone i've ever seen.

2. Email- i have a few friends in the armed forces in diff states and they can't really text on their jobs so they always email and it looks like their working.

3. AIM- friends on different networks can IM if they don't have unlimited texts or email.

4. its PRETTY- i love my crimson pearl, its so sleek and sexy, and when i pull it out i see everyone looking!!!

those are the big 4... i also love the camera which is better than any phone i've owned, the led light, the different sound profiles, the intuitive menu style, the lovely lovely customizable home screen.
    03-15-08 06:17 PM
    BB messenger, web access the trackball, the looks of it, the name i love the OS...well i take all that stuff back and i will say i like everything about the BB
    03-16-08 02:19 AM
    the music. i live by the music player when i'm walking my puppy
    03-16-08 05:13 PM
    The ability to download my customer list from my favorite contact manager program, ACT. I have immediate access to all 1,400 customers on the phone...
    03-16-08 05:30 PM
    absolutely everything. but also i love it how everybody i know that doesn't have a BB gets mad at me cuz i'm always on it. it's hilarious.
    03-16-08 07:31 PM
    The envious look of iPhone users.

03-16-08 07:40 PM
    where do i even start!?

at first i would've said email... but there's SO MUCH else! lol

jivetalk... being able to log on to my aim, msn, yahoo all from the same place... genius!

BBMessenger... i got to drop all the extra text messages i had on my plan once i got this

Internet... internet access while i'm in the bathroom or wherever... i hardly even use my laptop anymore

Media Player... when my iPod died out, my BB took over

GoogleMaps... i have no excuse for getting lost anymore..lol

how can u pick just one!?!?
    03-16-08 07:44 PM
    i love everything about it!
    i like sending the voice notes on the bb messenger
    so fun!!
    03-16-08 08:53 PM
    Push email, weather, and Internet wherever I go. The thing I love my BB most for though is the BB messenger. I am on it constantly.
    03-16-08 08:56 PM
    Beyond the incredible functionality and classy looks, I love that I can just slip it in my pocket and barely know its there. But of course I do know its there because it never stays in my pocket for long.

03-16-08 09:58 PM
    I like everything about my blackberry...most of all the instant messenger.
    03-16-08 10:45 PM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD