whats up with blackberry world?
Was happily on BB World here in the UK on my laptop this afternoon, I know they've been having a bit of a re jig ready for BB10, but what the heck is going on with it?
I cannot seem to get onto the page where you can browse the apps online? I just keep getting a blank white page.
Can anybody shed any light? Maybe I'm doing something wrong! :/
- CrackBerry Genius
01-24-2013, 02:01 PM #2
- 1,503 Posts
- Just PM
I think they are doing preparations for BB10. Last week they also did that for the appworld vendor loginDeveloper of; Crackberry Forums Reader app -> Crackberry Forum App (NON-ANDROID)
Playbook + BB10 DEV , APPS ON REQUEST PLEASE PM ME or EMAIL me @ Jeroen_13@crackberry.com
bbUI.js expert -- Need HELP ? Just PM me ! Blackberry Playbook 64GB WEBWORKS APP DEVELOPER & APP CONVERTER + SIGNING
- By Spotkittycat in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 12Last Post: 03-09-2012, 03:48 PM
- By Spotkittycat in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 12Last Post: 03-09-2012, 03:48 PM
- By chinesecatt in forum Discover BBM FriendsReplies: 36Last Post: 07-14-2009, 01:39 AM
- By blackngray70 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 18Last Post: 06-04-2008, 11:41 PM
- By mrsadkins9399 in forum Discover BBM FriendsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-12-2008, 06:08 PM